Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

central Florida prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by G00N, Jul 12, 2012.

1. just moved here anyone know the prices around here

2. #2 GSN1PA360, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Here's what I pay bro:

Mids:
    $5-$10 g
    $15-$35 eighth
    $60 quarter

Decent Stuff:
    $15 g
    $55 eighth (No discount I know it's shitty)

Top of the line (REALL GOOD SHIT)
    $25 g (It's overpriced but the shit is DANK)
    (Never bought more than a gram of good shit)

There's good shit in Florida trust me, you just gotta find it :wave:
    And there are also a lot of better connections in Florida than mine I just don't mind paying what I pay

3. mids 5 a g
    hi mids 10
    dank 15+

4. if you know the right person you can get really good dank for 75-90 a qter

5. I can get a zip for around $280. I usually buy halfs for $160-170 delivered though.

I don't buy Q's, eighths, or G's, that's ripoff city.

You can find an O of mids for around $100-150.

And if anyone tells you they have 'crip, crippy, crypt' it means seedless, low stem dank. We don't really get a lot of real 'strains' down here, a lot of the time they are made up, but crip is good stuff, you can find it all over Florida and South Georgia.

Welcome to Florida! Won't take long for you to hate it, but I'm in SWFL across from Miami.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47SPXDU-0MA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Supervillains - Crippy Weed - YouTube[/ame]

6. Bud is good it depends on your connects. You can get quarters for 70 and halves for 130 if you know the right people. standard prices are 25/50 tho

7. thanks i needa find a hookup asap ill just ask around if the peeps look like they smoke shouldnt b hard, ima fucking miss boston bud shit