Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central Florida dank pickups.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Uphorik, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Some unknown purp I picked up

ForumRunner_20121218_230149.png

2. Chillin on bowl of purp w/ blue dream bubble hash topper. Toasting to 70+ degree days and its almost Xmas. :)

Attached Files:

3. lived in orlando for a decade used to think fla had the best indo in the world still think they have good but after moving out west i had to rethink that thoought. fla still has best quality and pr on the east coast which is crazy givven there facist like laws on mj

4. Orlando represent!

Attached Files:

5. I've been blessed with some fire lately guys. Here's some Afghani I had recently... So dank the first is Afghani, Very nice indica, so smooth, just an immaculate bud. Second is Snowcap, probably the dankest bud I've ever smoked. Super Sticky, sour smelling and with a taste unlike anything I've ever had. One bong hit puts me at a 9. And the last one is Sensi Star, currently in my stash jar. Amazing bud, totally crystal coated. Stinks like a fruity pine, strong indica, with a punch you in the face first hit that is something else. Tastes earthy and clean. Great kief production from this girl. Thanks guys, sorry don't get much time to post, stay Stoney my friends in the 352/407 sorry for crappy pics.

ForumRunner_20130222_230311.png
    Afghani

ForumRunner_20130222_230348.png

ForumRunner_20130222_230411.png

6. Some Dank Bud! I use to live in Orlando! Got some good weed down there

7. your getting ripped off its 15 a g in orlando where im at and better

8. In some areas that's standard prices but I would never pay that much! I get stuff pretty cheap..and dank

9. Hey guys the 352/407 is yet again on fire.

Sensi Star, OG Mango, and Chemdawg

Chemdawg
    ForumRunner_20130309_091021.png

OG Mango
    ForumRunner_20130309_091042.png

Sensi Star
    ForumRunner_20130309_091059.png

Left to right Chemdawg, Sensi Star, OG Mango.
    ForumRunner_20130309_091130.png

The sensi star is a heavy indica. Really heavy on the eyes. Heavily crystallized, light/dark green. Breaks apart nicely. No huge or insanely dense nugs, but it smokes nice.

The Chemdawg, very cerebral, creative, high. Dense, but not an overpowering smell, caked in amber trichs. A real nice hybrid. One or two rips from my Jerome Baker put me on a nice level. Great for deep thinking, meditation, writing.

OG Mango... LOUD! This stuff reeks. A really sour mango/citrus smell. light green with lots of orange hairs. Dense little nugs. Beautifully coated in white trichs. A nice high. Uplifting body high that moves into a head high. Big hits may make even the most seasoned smoker choke. Tastes like it smells. Citrusy, Mango, this stuff in bulk is probably stinkier than Sour D.

Stay stoney my friends!

I'll try to update as I get more strains. Hoping to have Lime\tOG in a week or so.

10. I was just in orlando and found some decent mids there for my friend, not bad florida, nit bad ;)

11. There pretty good dank if you know people

12. I was told Apoca has some fire, but here in St.Augustine can't find a damn thing :( Now in Miami and Ft Lauderdale it's everywhere.

13. nice siggy. :smoking:

that bud looks good, my son, but you can grow buds that look much better.

all the best

14. ForumRunner_20130311_185622.png

ForumRunner_20130311_185646.png

One has a little saturation the other one is non filter but this is Orange Crush I picked up in Orlando

15. In the st Augustine area, having a hard time finding ANYTHING...please help

16. southwest florida reppin!
    bud is pretty much the same as the pictures and descriptions you gave.
    i wish i had pictures.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Just some stuff I picked up in 407. Didn't catch the name but it smokes great!

1373987637310.jpg

18. damn... 386 area is dry... might have to head to 407

nice looking bud

19. There's always bud here!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'm not able to catch names lately but this beauty speaks for itself
    1374946188355.jpg
    1374946200871.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app