Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central FL Bud, Post Your Pics Here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheGoodDank, Jun 23, 2011.

1. #1 TheGoodDank, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Just picked it up today but unfortunately it's all gone :smoke:
    This bud was definitely grown and cured by a very skilled grower locally.
    It's no doubt a sativa dominant bud, it gives a nice mellow and energetic, thought provoking high. And you can taste the fruit on the inhale and exhale. Tell me what you think:smoke: And please post some pictures of your most recent pick-up in Central Fl, I'm making this the new Central FL thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn dude I'm in Central FL how come I'm not seeing this shit??

3. looking good my man

4. hey now, that's some beautiful bud man and the fruity flavor is best case!

5. looks dank . enjoy

6. *speechless* :yummy:

7. Hell yea, good pickup..

Alot of dank in cen fl right now...

8. very nice pick up man..bud looks dank! enjoy.

9. You've just gotta ask around, find some new dealers that are friends with growers and importers.

10. Maybe it just needed time, I bought a quarter of the dopiest dope I've ever smoked this morning. Still blazing.:smoke:

11. #12 DojaCFR, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What strand? (If ya know) and where u at (general area)?

If ya don't mind me asking...

12. I wasn't told the strain name :(. It's frosty as fuck and I was fried when I bought it. He was a cool ass dealer. I'm down in 352

13. Team im north Central Florida, Triangle Area (Mt Dora, Tavares, Eustis), we got a friend who brings shit in about every two weeks from Colorado, also groveland/clermont by way of Howey.

Just curious if it was something he might have brought down.

Congrats on the pickup tho...

14. I remember talking about this with you and I must say, the bud I have been getting lately must be medical because the quality of these buds are outstanding. I haven't been disappointed in a long time, except a few days ago when I got fucking robbed... the nerve of some people these days.

15. I picked up this Sour D from my guy, and wow... It definitely tastes and smells like diesel/citrus. It also gives that "narcotic" high, I love Sour Diesel. Here you go:smoke: :

[​IMG]

Pulled this one from the middle of the bud;
    [​IMG]

16. holy shit that looks like some funnkkk! good looks brother

17. Can't wait for tomorrow...payday, my dudes always got good shit. Last week I copped the bubba Kush, I had sour d week before..

Ill take pix and post tho..central florida represent

18. 904! north easter florida son! but fire greens bro

19. Thank you all for the compliments, I've got some more bud shots that I've taken over the last week so I'll just upload the best pics I snapped, enjoy!

No-Name Dank:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's some more Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]

And a packed bowl :)
    [​IMG]