Central Alberta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hermann Nei, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hi, everyone.

I am Hermann, a German farmhand in Canada. I've been on this stuff for many years. I smoke or vapourize before work, during work, after work, at night, and on the weekend. Peaceful. Nobody at work gives a damn, either. The heifers don't care, the goats don't care, the geldings don't care. Grass and tobacco, oh ho ho! Nothing like smoking while hunting, during the roundup, on horseback, drinking, wandering, et cetera.

Yeah. This place looks like fun. :hello::hello::hello:

2. Edmonton represent!!! Welcome big homie

3. Woooooooooooo!

Thank you.

4. Canadah! EEHHH
    :metal:

How are those prairie winters?

5. West of Edmonton o/

6. Welcome to the city's!

I'm in both :smoking:

7. Welcome! Im from Calgary.

8. #8 aisha024, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Fort McMurray represent!!!

Recently moved from McMoney to the beautiful and pristine Vancouver Island, but damn nothing like the prairies and boreal forest. Miss home every day, especially the snow...originally from Regina, Saskatchewan baby<3 ) LETS GO RIDERS! Green is the colour in more than one way ;) Nice to meet you all.

Hermann I envy your life!

9. Edmonton livin' myself. Welcome!

10. Cheers!

Horrible winter, man. We got snowed in the other day!

11. WOO, RIDERS! I'm a Saskatchewan guy myself... Being raised by Saskatchewanites in Alberta.

Cheers!

12. Born and raised in Vancouver, BC. Been living in Calgary for the past two years, moving back to Van end of this month!

You are in a good country my German friend.

Omega369 :wave:

13. Thank you, sir. :wave:

Happy little Cowtown, eh? I live just up the road by Red Deer. Vancouver's a much more beautiful place, though.