Census POPClock..ITS A BLAsT!

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Jul 12, 2002.

1. The U.S. POPclock at the census Bureau keeps a running estimate of the total U.S. Population. Taking the 2000 census as a starting point point, the clock assumes thefollowing standards as of August 31st 2001:

-One birth every 8 seconds
    -One death every 14 seconds
    -A Net gain of one international migrant every 34 seconds
    -A Net gain of one U.S. citizen returning every 3,202 seconds.

That results in an overall Net gain of one person every 11 seconds.

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/clock2.html

A similar formula was used to determine the world population, but since there's about 500variables that determines it im not gonna type them out because im a lazy bastard.

But watching this clock while stoned gets under my skin in a way...Especially the world population...Talk about running out of room really fuckin fast!

2. Overpopulation is the root of all of our problems.

I would go into a rant about it but honestly, keeping up with Norm and NuBBiN has worn me out.

Must... go... to... sleep...

3. obviousely the cure for this worldwide ailment is to impose an international marshal law that requires everyone to be shot to the moon from a giant cannon once they turn 40....

4. WHAT IN BLUE FUCK.......??/!!!!!......ALL YOU BASTARDS GET A FREE RIDE TO THE MOOD WHILE I HAVE TO BE SHOVED UP SOME INTERGALACTIC DRUG LORDS ASS IN A MOON CONDOM?!....FUCK THAT!!!!