Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cellular Saftey

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crazymx11, Apr 28, 2008.

1. How safe is it to send "infromation," "prices," and "locations" over text messaging or cell phone calls to dealers or friends? Does it differ through different service providers becuase of the different company policies?

2. no.
    dont worry about it

3. unless ur guy is a CI or gets busted and wants to snitch and its collected as evidence..

4. i find its better to play it safe.
    i tend to delete all texts immediately after i recieve them and reply..

5. unless ur buying and selling kilos of coke i doubt the police will read ur text messages, but to be safe just delete them

6. its safe to not even put yourself in that position, I dont do anything over the phone.

I have too much to loose so I will protect myself every way i can.

What you do though is up to you...

7. Yeah im with you the most i ever say over the phone line/texts when i go to pick up a sack is, "hey is it alright if i come over, and ive got about 50 bucks" nothing more.

8. Speak in pig latin.

9. Deleting anything off your phone will not help you.

If you are under investigation the police can pull your text messages just as easily as phone number records. AND even listen to your calls if they have pull with NSA. You all need to realize, there is no more 'illegal' wire taps. And even before bush alot of taps happend without judges signature.

NSA no longer just taps one number. They have full access to all information from ATT/Verizon/ect. The ATT whistle blower said that they basicly use a splitter at ATT into the NSA room. But for someone to pull strings at NSA your under some heavy shit and its more then just some sacks of weed.

Nothing is safe over the phone period. Not to mention just having your phone on in your pocket you can be tracked via cell tower triangulation.

Whenever I call my dude, I just ask if he is straight and if he is got some time.

10. Over small amounts of weed they wont care even if they do stumble upon it.

11. I usually text my way to some green,they delete themselves once 100 have accumulated anyways :)

12. if the battery is in the phone at all, they can track you AND listen to you. it was on the news. not to say i think the fbi is after me quite the contrary. but it was on the news.

13. Using text to setup deals is bad, every text of your is stored by your service provider. It is impossible to record every phone conversation, so just use code-words.

They could track you only if the GPS in your phone is enabled, disabling it was the first thing I did on my phone. Sure, they could tap in and listen to your conversation but it is highly unlikely that they are.

Oh, and just because it's on the news doesn't mean it's true. The AP are a bunch of mindless fuckups.

14. It honestly disgusts me that the government can do this shit, so much for land of the free...

15. I read somwhere that cell phone companies don't keep texts on file for a very lengthy amount of time. If its just some sacks you should be okay, think of all the millions of texts sent daily. When I setup a deal through text, its always "got dank?" then if he says ya I say"60 8th" or whatever and then stop by his house. No reason to worry bout it unless your mom goes through your phone or your dealer gets busted and wants to snitch.

16. In the drug world shit travels upward. If you dealer gets busted he won't be ratting you out (the customer), he will be snitching on his provider, who will snitch on the grower, etc.. So, I think it is safe to say that most everyone here is a small fish, the end consumer, and I don't think cops open investigations on end users. We usually get in trouble when we are acting stupid and casually get caught by patrolling cops.

17. Unless they are tapping your phone for evidence, your safe with all calls. Texts are stored by the service provider, but no one looks at them unless they are trying to get evidence.

Me too...can't hurt.

Pish, that won't work...we're talkin about pigs here after all :D

18. I've actually seen a cell phone company with the proper government motivation put out a fucking stack of text messages from any cell phone number they serve. I'm pretty sure they can archive anything for any amount of time. text is really small and easy to store on any medium they might be saving it on server wise, and if you're high enough on the ladder, i'm sure uncle sam doesnt have a single problem getting your shit. Just watch what you text, you're much better off talking in person or on the phone imho. stay green, stay safe.

19. I know that I wouldnt do it it, and im not near the bottom of the chain. In fact there are a couple people that I know who are snitching right now and they have gotten a couple of my friends put in jail for some extensive periods of time.

People who snitch are dumb, they think that they are reducing their sentence... but in reality they are fucking themselves over. Word travels through the chain and people at the top get pissed and there are some people up there that you don't want to piss off, these people view snitches as scum. I wouldn't ever kill anyone over something like snitching (may beat the shit out of them if it was warrented, but i would never kill them) but there are people out there that will go after snitches. its the world that we live in... Needless to say this dude that is ratting people out is living on borrowed time.

that being said, Snitching is a sure fire way to limit your life span.

anyone above a customer in the chain should know this and most likely will never snitch. I know I wouldn't.

plain and simple, phone conversations should be kept to "hey is it chill if i come over and hang out?" all other business should be done face to face.

you are unprotected on open airwaves, the only connection that is the safest to talk anything on is a Land line. Certain cell companies have you waive your rights when you sign the contract. This means that the government can openly and for no reason monitor you. Cricket for example is one of these companies, anything that is unbelievably cheap usually has you sign your rights away. read the fine print.