cellphone tap?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xyz123, Feb 24, 2009.

1. does anybody know anything about what it means when "USA 260" comes up on your phone?

2. No but i recommend putting it through the dishwasher to be safe

3. I think you were just roaming on that network.. Got T-Mobile by any chance?

4. a buddy of mine has t mobile and his sometimes says usa 260. when ever he makes a call when it says that it says call forwarding. i also know another person who doesnt have tmobile and his also said that at times. he also had voicmails from within a couple days that were listened to but he nor anyone else that had his phone listened to them

5. If someone was tapping it I doubt they would do something that fucking stupid.Bottom your parinoid.Though I wouldnt doubt the US GOV does but they cant legaly do anything to you,never stopped them before though.

That's why I dont talk about drugs on my land line and have a throw away every week.

6. lol wow that's a tad extreme...

7. Tie your cell phone to a dog and flee the country. That should misdirect them long enough to make your escape.

The CIA is after you.

Go. Now.

8. ha
    you guys are hilarious

9. I'm guessing you're from Cali, right?

10. Dude we ain't kidding, NOW THEY KNOW YOU KNOW THEY'RE ONTO YOU!

Get out of your pad, lay low in Thailand, ill give you the address of some safehouses over pm.

11. Thiland is the shiiiiiiiit!

Best weed AND dope!

12. How about asking your cell phone provider??? :rolleyes:

13. You've been activated.

14. Dude,hahahahaha.That was hilarious my man.I about pissed myself on that one.:eek::smoking:

Nah,I have a new throw away every week or two_Only put 150 or so for time and then just toss it out.I also dont register it with my landline or use the throw away inside the house.yeah I am parinoid alright,cant get locked up for too long now.Prison aint the place for me.

Those throw away's get expensive though.May not even be doing any good.Some of the cops in town know me by my full name becouse I used to run with the wrong kind of people and got cought up in some stupid shit.So,me,I try and stay low profile.I may be a tadpole but you have seen what they have turned a tadpole into.A frog then the frog get's the prince.I fucking hate CI's,damn snitches.I already had a white van sitting outside my house down about 3 houses for a few day's.I went by the van and started shouting it is the city cop's they are not smart.Never seen them over here again.

15. lmao!

16. I am :D

17. KeinMitleid knows where you live man, he's a fed. you should have listened to the blades. too late now, though. nice knowing ya:wave:

18. USA 260 sounds like another shitty Springsteen song about living a rough life and being from New Jersey...

:p

19. 1st - thanks

2nd - why don't you just not talk on the phone about delicate issues? just set up secure meetings and plan shit out

20. It has been in the thinking process just not done.