Cell Phones - Love/Hate them?

Discussion in 'General' started by PotPrincess.x0, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Do you love your cell phone or is it more of an annoyance?

And everybody always has problems with their phone, so if you're phone has a problem, what is it?
    I had a phone with a touchscreen and the touchscreen stopped working :mad:

Now i have a blackberry and I always have it with me!

2. I got two cellphones, both I want to smash at any given time of the day.

when I have one, I want to through it away, when I dont have one Im fuckin lost.

3. Right now i have a voyager, i like it, but i want more from a phone then what it is.

I am buying an iphone as soon as they add an hd screen and AT LEAST a 5mp camera.
    oh and hd video recording wouldnt hurt either, along with a hard drive.

I might be picky but look at the Omnia HD. that thing just set the fuckin standard for cellphones for the next 5 years. I would love to have one of those bad boys right now.

4. Without my cellphone, I'm fuckin' screwed.

It's not just my phone, it's also (for me) a phonebook, planner, alarm clock and camera.

That's not to say I like (for that matter love) my cellphone. It's a pain in the ass many times, but I kinda need it to do important shit, like wake up in the morning. :eek:

5. I could live without one.

But I love mine.

[​IMG]

6. I can live w/o it. mine went through the wash about a month ago and still haven't replaced it. My parents get annoyed taking all my calls and shit. lol I'll probably get one once school's out for when I'm out fishing and stuff more often, seeing as payphones are disapearing.

7. I love it! I had to go without it for a while, and I felt like I was missing a limb or something. Plus I just felt so disconnected from the world.

8. i love having a cell phone.

9. i never have problems with my phone, except for the occasional full inbox and it lags when i turn it on

and yes, it makes a world of difference