Cell Phones..Creepy

Discussion in 'General' started by YesImHiGh23, Aug 3, 2008.

1. There are times when I feel weird sencations in my leg, near where my phone is, befor it recievs calls or texs.

Does this happen to any of you? and is this somthing I sould be worried about?

2. lmao, fuck cellphones

radiating trafficking charge sitting in your pocket

3. well said mate

4. what does this have to do with recreational marijuana use??

5. Mebey we can put an antenna in your head and make you into a phone.

6. And what does your post have to do with Cell Phones OR recreational Marijuana use...
    I'm not bashing on anyone but we don't need people to go into threads just to post stuff like this.... Let the Mod's do thier jobs instead of bumping these threads with posts that have nothing to do with anything...

As for the cell phone thing sometimes i think mine is vibrating when its not >.<

7. well said and i always think the same thing.

8. Cell phone reception can interfere with nearby audio equipment. I've found it works really well on car speakers. The sounds you hear is the cell phone language.

9. Uh when I'm high and have a cell phone in my pocket I always think its vibrating when its really not.

10. Also when I got the phone sittin close to the monitor just before a call/txt comes in, the monitor will get wavey with the interference. Radios make a loud "bzz...bzzm...bzzm.....bzzm...bzzzzzmmmmmmmmm..." lol

So subconsciously I think your body is feeling the electrical current of the incoming transmission locating the phone around/on your body just before it goes off. Sometimes Ill do the same thing and think im psychic because I know somebody bout to hit me up b4 the phone goes off.

11. haaha but this happens to me too, i always feel weird sensations in my legs after smoking.
    Like right now:smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. Yeah also when I piss when im high my whole body feels like a cell phone on vibrate mode

13. same thing happens to me. sometimes if im sleeping beside my cell phone i'll wake up like a second or two before the first ring

14. yea it happen to me when i am trying to find service it sounds like KIK KIK KII KIKIIII ERRRRRRRRRHHHHHHERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KH KH KH KH

15. The weird noise you hear on your speakers only happens with certain phone companies I think... I know my brother has verizon which is on a CDMA network and that never happens but with my iphone( or any other att phone) it makes the werid noise. ATT runs on a GSM network (correct me if I'm wrong) so that could be why it causes interference.

16. i dont see how this is relevant either, but the exact same thing happens to me. it did it with my ipod touch too. just would start to feel a burning sensation that turns into the electric tingly feeling. real weird.

17. This sorta happens to me, causes me a lot of false alarms.

18. I always feel like it's vibrating when it's in my pocket while high. It sucks. It happens like every 5 minutes.