Celebs you've toked with

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BubbleFunker, Feb 9, 2008.

1. i wouldnt call these people "celebrities"

but Bill Toxic of Toxic Narcotic/Mouth Sewn Shut and the thrash bands Bonded By Blood and Witchaven

2. smoked with immortal technique at the cats cradle in charlotte NC . passed him a blunt of heads and got it passed back after he chiefed on it and i told him how much i enjoyed the show. smoked with chet childress(pro skateboarder).

3. When the Wailers came to my town a few years back, I was strolling around campus about 4 hours before the show, and they invited me in their tent to blaze. Right on William and Mary's campus. Pretty tight. They were such nice guys.

Have friends that got picked up in a limo to sell a half to the Ying Yang twins and ended up smoking a blunt with them. I called bs on them, but they proceded to show me a picture of their arms around their shoulders hitting a blunt.

4. Mark Emery. I've blaze with that mofo many times. good guy. He's a politician up here in Vancouver BC Canada. He's fighting the good fight (legalizing it)

5. My friend sold bags regularly to the Chad guy from the Alltel cellphone commercials. Thought that was pretty funny.

6. r u sure? Origin \tFlag of the United States Ocala, Florida, USA

7. The bullshit meter is reaching critical damage.

8. Megan Fox.. <3

..If only.. :(

She does smoke though.. :smoke: