Celebrity Stoners...

Discussion in 'General' started by imcherokeeangel, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 imcherokeeangel, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    This is an old story I just found but it was quite an interesting read on celebrity stoners...it lists over 30 by name...some I woulda never even thought get high...lol

Just thought I would share...hope it hasn't already been posted and hope I posted in the right forum...still kinda new so still learning as I go...

Celebrity stoners | Cannabis Culture Magazine

I like the ending paragraph:

With the plumes of pot smoke hovering over Hollywood, it's clear that those who entertain us on screens both big and small are baked out of their gourds most of the time. Let's hope more of them use their awesome powers and fabulous wealth to help end the drug war which could bring the bummer into their otherwise endless pot party!

2. Is that true?

3. Nice find + rep.

I'm from Michigan too!

4. It has to be true, it was posted online :hello:

5. I couldn't really say if it's true or not...I just found it and thought it was interesting and thought others would think so too

6. Juliette Lewis calling OTHER people annoying ? oh the irony is almost painful!

neat article :D

7. lol...too funny!

8. hahahaha

9. Lets see they forgot, "Mary Ann" Dawn Wells, and "Woody" Harrelson from Cheers, and the all famous stoners of all time, Cheech and Chong. Either rate not a bad article, just the left out a few other well know stoners, Woody even did a documentary called Grass.

10. Carlos Santana is backing us...

"Legalize marijuana and take all that money and invest it in teachers and in education," Santana said in an interview this week. "You will see a transformation in America."

There's a video of his interview along with the story...

Carlos Santana wishes Obama would legalize pot

11. Maybe that is why they were left out. Maybe they wanted to show you all the people that you didn't already know about?

12. I'd love to be a celebrity stoner because I could afford all the best weed and the law would give me a break if I was busted cause I would be a public figure with millions to spend my way out of trouble haha.

13. sum real talk...
    obama needs 2 show sum balls and change history...:smoking: