Celebrity crushes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by .AcidTrip., Jan 11, 2013.

1. Mila Kunis!
    [​IMG]

2. mila kunis has a sexy face but shes a lil TOO petite for me

3. Always been the milas..kunis and young jovovich

4. #24 Stormy Sea, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Ariana Grande
    [​IMG]

Heather Morris (God, her body is fucking fine... yum)
    [​IMG]

Robert Downey Jr
    [​IMG]

Allison Harvard (AKA creepy-chan)
    [​IMG]

Shakira
    [​IMG]

Brad Pitt (But ONLY in Fight Club)
    [​IMG]

Neon Hitch
    [​IMG]

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    [​IMG]

Alicia Keys (Only african american woman I've ever honestly been attracted to... though I hear she's half white as well.)
    [​IMG]

..Wow, I need to lay off the celebrities. :p

5. The chick with the red hair is hot and of course so is Ariana Grande as usual.

6. O hell yeah ariana grande is fire ... Here's a pic of sarah jean underwood shes fire too

ForumRunner_20130111_170444.png

7. Crushes aren't just about the looks guys. Some of these women have horrible personalities that would turn me off regardless of how hot they appear :)

I also have a crush on zoey dechannel.

8. Lul, this is an 'interesting' thing to say... each of the women I listed I love the personalities of, especially Ariana, Heather, Allison, & Neon. That's part of the reason I like them so much. I'm not sure whether to be offended :p just teasin'.

Oh, I also like Lights - any girl as hot as she is that has talent and intelligence, plus is into video games & can geek out is a definite turn on. Prefer her acoustics though, too much electronica/auto tune shit is irritating.

[​IMG]

9. I actually like all the girls you mentioned. I don't know who ariana is though

10. don't have celebrity crushes, they are hot but I could care less bout their personalities

11. Foreal its not like your going to be fucking their personalities . If you're looking for wifey material then thats a different story

12. Man crush on Tom Brady.

Real crushes on Mila kunis, Megan fox, Selena Gomez, jax's wife from SoA, daaaamn her ass is nice

13. Megan fox was in this is 40 and damn does she still look good

14. Johnny Depp.

/thread.

15. Dear God, Orlando Weeks for sure
    [​IMG]

16. I used to love Elisha Cuthbert and Nelly Fertado :D

17. third page and no kristen bell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5jw3T3Jy70]Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown - YouTube[/ame]

18. Always had a thing for Shakira. I bet she would he a CHAMP in bed with Dem hips!

Edit: And like someone else said, Nelly furtado fo sho!

19. Lucy Hale
    Emma Stone
    Anna Faris
    Mila Kunis
    Ryan Goseling
    Ian Somerhalder
    Amanda Seyfred

20. Jason Segal, L.l. Cool J,Seth Rogen, T. I., Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, Clay Matthews, Pit Bull, Nikki Minaj, Ludacris, j. Cole, Keri Hilson, Bruce Willis, and MGK could get it.