Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Celebratory toking sesh!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tranquiltoker28, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Hey, guys!

I know I haven't posted in a while (no internet for the last three months:cry:) so I figured this would be a great first post to end the break.

I haven't partaken of the sweet herb in two weeks, so I'm celebrating with my first bowl tonight. :hello::smoke: I just finished two weeks of intense hiking in the deserts of southern California and completed a quarter of my term in two weeks, credit wise. I'm pretty sure I got at least a B in the class, possibly an A :cool:. I also just finished moving in to my new place, and I'm totally psyched for the term to come. I think it is a fabulous night to celebrate! So, I'm watching Up In Smoke (I've never seen it before, thank you Netflix!), eating my dinner, munching on junk food and toking the night away. I hope y'all join me in your own ways, and...

WOOHOO! I survived field camp! :hello::hello::bongin::yay:
    Fuck. Yeah.

2. Right on. I'm going to chief one in a bit as a reward for making dean's list.

3. congrats! you'll probally get baked as fuck happy toking

4. Have fun, my friend. :smoke:

5. I just had a celebratory session the other day. Got accepted into a design school in Vancouver, BC.
    So thats where im moving in December! The kush is gonna be unreal!