Celebratory smoke session

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by joebob13, Oct 30, 2007.

1. I received my seeds in the mail today, when I didn't think they were coming at all. They were shipped on the 4th of October and today in my mailbox... there they were! I haven't smoke since saturday night (regular 2-3x a day smoker) so I just smoked up in celebration and I am high as I kite right now!

I can't wait to start this grow... I've ordered Northern Lights and I received 5 free thai stick seeds. I have three NL and 2 thai germinating in a paper towel right now. I have a rubbermaid grow box attached to a stealth PC grow box... fan in between the two through a duct, fan in the back of the PC case, 100 watts of CFLs, 30 watts of 18" flouros, so 130w of flourescent light... can't wait! I'll be using miracle grow organic soil and african violet bloom nutes, but that may change if these babies actually grow...!

2. I've heard using miracle grow will make the smoke harsher...afaik, full of tons of things MJ doesn't need or want. You'd be 10x better off with a proper custom mix soil.

3. I know - luckily, I got unferted MG organic... but still, you're right. Its hard to find stuff right now, but I'll be trying to get better.