Celebration Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bongzilla204, Jan 8, 2012.

1. So I got some extra play money. Pondered on a new bong but Ive grown out of collection pieces. Want a quality piece that will last me a long time so I stumbled across the Celebration Pipe. Looks like the Rolex of pipes. Anybody else have one with input to share? They have a great deal on right now, 2 pipes and cleaner for a good price. Id be pretty cool to give one to my old man to enjoy

2. What sort of price are we talking? They look good!

3. 129 for the special. I would say go for it if budget allows. They are gorgeous pieces. I have a friend with one. He effin' loves it. He's got the opal one. just beautiful.

4. Low hundreds, unless you do a bulk wholesale deal, in which case it'd be $50... I want one kind of. In platinum.

5. I think Ill jump on the deal! My old man will be stoked with the present. Now to decide on the finish. They are all gorgeous. I saw on a yahoo question that somebody with a 22k gold one started to show a white finish after longterm use. Anybody else hear of this?

6. Seems pretty expensive for a production dry pipe. Why don't you go check out your LHS? In the same price range as the celebration pipe you could find a gorgeous, unique piece.

7. Well, I'm a pretty seasoned toker. Glass is beautiful don't get me wrong, but that's all I've had the past 7 years and I've broken them all. It's going to be a piece I'll keep forever and cherish forever