Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Celebration pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EviL_JeSus, Jun 4, 2007.

1. So a buddy of mine just bought a Celebration pipe last week, its a beautiful peice. It has a 22 karat gold bowl back. Im thinking about ordering one offline for myself soon. Anyone else ever hear of them?

Heres the link if anyone wants to take a look www.celebrationpipes.ca
    My buddy got the purple haze one from a local headshop, I'm probally gonna order the black coral.

2. I like the platinum one, but I don't think I would spend that much on a pipe. But if you're willing to pay 65 bux for it go ahead, they look really nice. I'm kinda cheap so I'm gonna stick with the pieces that I have. Also did u notice that if you order 12 pieces they come out to $420? lol

3. Yeah i dont think 65 bucks is a bad price for them, they are nearly unbreakable and give a nice smooth hit. My friend got ripped off at the local headshop and they charged him 90.

4. 90!? ouch, yeah some headshop's just dont get it. It shouldn't be just about the money, it has a lot to do with people and treating them with respect. Thats 25 dollars profit for them, and take into account the shipping costs, maybe they aren't the anti christ...

5. Yeah I just told him about the price today and he seemed pretty pissed off that he didnt try to order one online first. I told him I might order one and he is thinking about getting a 2nd one for his brother. Smoked out of it again today, found out that its only good if you are planning to fill the entire thing, it can probally pack about a gram and a half close to 2 grams. Good for a session with more heads.