Celebrating

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Dec 5, 2005.

1. I'm taking 40 15 mg dxm cough gels. I'm celebrating yesterday being my first day at my new job as a security guard. IT's pretty sweet, I got to play around with the cameras and follow people around and shit. Anyway, I didn't have to work today, so I tohught I'd trip my balls off for no apparent reason. So far, I've taken 20 of the gels, 20 more to go. Now all I gotta do is get my hands on some greenery, which might be a harder task than I thought cuz now I can't drive. Guess I shoulda thought this out...

2. Well, I just started tripping like 30 minutes ago, and I just puked all over myself and all over my bathroom. WORST TASTE EVER!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta go clean and shit, this sucks, hopefully my friend comes by soon with some herb so I can just chill out.

I'm trippin still, but I'm dissapointed cuz I could tell just by looking at what I puked up that a lot of the dxm was wasted. Oh wellzz, I got a full bottle of robitussin, lighter fluid, ammonia, and some sandwich bags, so just incase i wanna keep going i go thte option.

3. I might not ever do DXM again

4. Trees to calm the knees.

5. heh yum.. my friend was on the 4th platue of dxm the other day.. i am gettin the same bottle he did .. he siad 900mg of dxm were in it lol crazy ass mofo drove on it and said the road was gettin narrower and he couldnt feel his legs and the leaves all turned into frogs and the faucet turned into his face ;) mmm!