Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Celebrating the end of a T-Break/UT break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by j0nNyCh1mPo14, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Hey all!:wave::wave::wave:

I am currently on day 25 of a break from toking due to a urine analysis for an upcoming job. I just bought a home testing kit and tested myself and, voila, my system is now clean! I am especially surprised that it only took me 25 days to get clean because I am a big guy and last time I had to get clean it took me 52 days! Anyways, I now am able to schedule my physical examination for the job which includes the drug screen, which means that toking again is in the near future. I am super excited about being able to get lifted again, and I can only imagine how low my tolerance is now. I hope I get super stoned, kinda like I used to get when I was in high school again :D:D:D. Anyways, just thought I would share this with the community because I am really excited. If anyone has anything to share or any stories of how high they got after their tolerance break, please feel free to share. Happy toking fools:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

-ChImPo

2. Nice. I'm still in the process of a t-break which ive been on for about a week and a half, but come July 8th I'll (hopefully) pass my test and be able to celebrate accordingly.:bongin:

3. That's weird as hell: today's MY 25th day of T-Break, too!

I smoked just before I went to the airport and I've been in Dresden, Germany ever since. I get back to The City of Champyinz, Pittsburgh, PA in 4 days, and I'm gonna get so fucking high so fucking easily.

Praise the Plant! Ganjalujah!

4. Yes I love T breaks I'm on a month, still looking for a job though. But thats ok with me, the longer I wait the more ripped I get. How's that for being proactive?

5. Hell yes! I've been on a three week t-break and tomorrow I'm going to hang out with some friends for night long bong sesh! Nothing like the first smoke after an extended T-break!

6. before this last school year i hadn't smoked in like 2 years. so once i started up again i would get so hammered after like 3 hits of shitty weed. im going on a t-break for the month of august in hopes of getting even more ripped on some dank.

7. Congrats on finally getting clean man, right after you take that drug test it will be the best feeling in the world knowing you can blaze all you want.

I'm currently 2 months in on my t-break due to probation that's supposed to end within the next 2 weeks, can not wait for that first time back.

I took a 1.5 month break at the very beginning of the year after smoking daily for quite some time and man the first few tokes after were like my first time(s) all over again, it was great...you're really going to enjoy yourself. Have fun.

8. About a year ago I took a 6 month break, and my eyes looked like I used tomato juice eyedrops.

9. Tomorrow is the last day of my short 1 week t break, just long enough to make it new again. :smoke:

10. Just started my TBreak today, just a short 2 week one.

11. i have to start my t-break next week, getting tested for a job too

12. I found out last week that I am going to be working for a different company now. Not 100% sure IF I'll even have the test, but I believe I will, and I don't know how soon, so I stopped immediately. This sucks, it could be anytime between next week or september and I have no idea. Or I might not even have to :devious: I can't ask about it, just pretend it's not a problem if they bring it up, you know

I'm now on day 7, clean and sober, not really itching to smoke so much, but I am just totally BORED. What the hell am I supposed to do with myself? What do you guys do to occupy yourselves when forced to be clean? I do all the stuff I normally do and it's just, not really that fun. My life is just so dull and useless without weed. I ride my bike around, go to gym, drive around and buy stuff, golf, basketball, etc, and it's all just kinda boring and stupid without weed. I was going to take the next two weeks off and run errands/smoke mad weed/relax, but if I can't blaze at 10 AM I might as well just go to work now I guess.

I've still got some GDP in my jar, as soon as I walk out of that place, off I go... :smoke:

I am going to get some of those home test things tomorrow and check my progress weekly. last time I had 16 days and passed, I think I might be ok with less since I don't smoke 18 blunts a day and am not fat or lazy.

13. #13 sobe-bong, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    OH I can't even explain how happy I would be on that day... such a weight off your back, :smoke:

2 weeks ago I didn't smoke for 7 days because I couldn't find any. that SUCKED. this isn't so bad, just a bullshit contest I'll get through eventually. 2 months is a long ass time, you are going to be real high

14. 3 months today, been waiting to start a summer job, still not sure when were starting or if ill even have to take a dt. It sucks pretty bad considering i pretty much sit around at home all alone all the time... not to mention the fully stocked fridge and pantry haha. but its going to be sooo worth it when i get to hit it again :D

15. Ha, I'm on my 25th YEAR of a T break which is going to end sometime in the next 24 hours.