Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Celebrating getting off of probation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Mar 29, 2011.

1. What's up city? As I posted in a previous thread, I am on probation until September 8, 2011. My birthday. Until then, I plan on staying completely clean and marijuana-free. I'm considering it a long T-break to keep my spirits up:D Anyways, I was looking for some ideas on how to celebrate. I was thinking maybe eating a pizza saturated in hash oil, eating 3 or 4 brownies with 3g's of bud in each of them, eating 2 95% THC candies from my friend's dispensary in Cali, and smoking 3 or 4 blunts. There would also be some "fungi" there, if ya get me:p What are some good ideas?

2. You're going to be FUCKED if that's your plan.

Holy christmas!

I mean, I would just hit the bong a few times and get nicely medicated!

3. Don't overdo it when you're off probation, for one, it'll ruin the nice new tolerance you just got, and secondly, because of your low tolerance, if you smoke too much, you'll probably just fall asleep.

Oh yeah, you should make special brownies, and top them off with special ice cream. Warm the brownie up before serving, and you'll probably shit yourself with joy.

4. Lol that wouldn't ruin my tolerance I don't think to be honest. And plus, once I'm off, I'll be smoking and/or doing other drugs daily, so it wouldn't really matter. One night couldn't possibly ruin my tolerance could it?

5. i think so because all that THC is in your system. it wouldn't propel it all the way to what it was but it will definitely raise a healthy amount

6. after that long of a t-break, 1 blunt is gonna have you floating like you wouldn't believe

7. Your tolerance will be so low when your T-break is over, If you do all of that you will just fall asleep and waste your weed/T-break.