celebrating being single

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by speechless, May 25, 2010.

1. this is probably surprising since i'm usually one of the most debbie downer complainer mccomplainersteins on the relationships board, but i decided i'm gonna enjoy being single so i can do whatever the fuck i want without having to answer to anyone. whoooo's with me? =D

2. I kept trying to be single for a while but my girlfriend lives with me and I'm usually really horny and she's like a borderline nympho so its just too convenient not to be single.

3. I'm single this summer as well. I'm staying in town to work even though school is out, so there's not a lot of people around. I just work, make money, smoke weed and chill with my dealer and some friends... it's such a freeing life.
    No girlfriend I've ever had would approve of the way I live my life right now, so there's no way I would be able to have this much chilled out fun AND make money if I were still with them.
    I love being single!

4. Yeah it sucks balls at first...but it gets really great after a while.

I mean seriously I get to do anything and everything I want with no nagging...it's the best. I also don't have to ask to do those things either which is best part number 2.

Being single for so long now, I do sometimes....emphasis on sometimes...I get jealous of my friends, especially when they ask me why I don't have a gf. Than I just point out all the bullshit that they deal with on a day to day basis and all of sudden my life doesn't seem so bad.

5. I'm single now but damn do I miss pussy... And sure I could find a fuck buddy but I'm too paranoid about STDs. If chick is willing to get down with me with no strings attached then that means shes down for anyone else and that increases the chances so I dunno about that mess. Relationships suck though...

6. Shit sucks.

7. Strap on a love glove and go get your dick wet!

8. I hear ya.
    :hello:

Single after almost four years of commitment.

I've missed this saddle.