Cedar Point?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gnarkill, May 8, 2009.

1. My school is going to Cedar point (only kids from my small school (100 kids) and another small school (about 150) will be there) and im wondering what drug to do. i cant smoke weed (for stupid reasons) but i can get pretty much ANYTHING else.

I was thinking about doing sherms or DOB (Dr. Bob) but i dont even know because cedar point is fucking boring sober, and i hate the kids at my school.

anyways im going to be with a couple friends who wanna trip or get drunk or high or roll or whatever, so post any drug that would be fun to do on a roller coaster.

THANKS YOUS GUYS

GnarKill(ed)

2. ahhhhh man you're lucky, I love cedar point! If I couldn't smoke I'd personally roll while there. being drunk would prob make me throw up on the coasters, and I can imagine myself tripping out on roller coasters thinking they will crash if I was on shrooms or something.

But while rolling, feeling the wind in your face and huge drops and turns, that would be an experience.

3. yeah im probably gonna end up doing E but my brother cant do anything that shows up in standard urine tests so i dont know if he can and i dont wanna have him left out(he gets tested weekly)

4. I love cedar point! Damn i plan on going there this summer and getting all fucked up.But yea I think rolling would be the best

5. How is Cedar Point boring while sober???

Anyway, I would go with some good old fashioned LSD.

6. take e dude, you will love it. it leaves your system in like 2 days or less im pretty sure, look it up on google, im sure he could pass the test, he could also just use your pee (if ur clean right now)

7. Don't do a psychedelic drug at an amusement park. That's just a horrible idea and a waste of drugs.

I'd go with opiates. I always get all jammed up when I go to Disney World and its a blast.

8. i cant do opiates bc of drug tests. im probably gonna get some real good E

9. If you're getting drug tested you definitely don't wanta take E lol. Who knows what you'll test positive for!