Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cedar point blazing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokey mc smoke, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Ok neways im going to cedar point, and i will be bring some of our favorite herb. Does anyone know what the security is like at the enterance? Ive googled and such but cannot find if theres metal decectors or a pat down or whatever else. Im bringing my dugout and a couple joints. Will i just be able to have them in my pockets or do they pat down? If so ill have to figure out where to tape/rubber band them. Any info on the subject would be nice. Cant wait to blaze a j durring the lazer light show.

2. I doubt they have extremely strict security, because its a theme park..
    I doubt they have a metal detector, or drug dogs, or if they even pat you down.

Again, its a theme park. Probably filled with kids and their parents.
    People smuggling drugs in are probably the last thing on security's mind.

3. eddddddibless!!!

4. Na man you just walk through those turnstile things and hand them your ticket. Idk where your gonna smoke though

5. I wish but i dont have the time or means to make them :(

6. your good man, just but them in your inner thigh and let your nuts hold them (if your a dude) if your a girl, bra.

7. Put it in your pockets bro. They are not going to search you lol. :)

8. firecrackers literally take 20 minutes to make!

9. you made this thread earlier, quit tweakin about it

10. I have no clue how it ending up posting 2 times in different forums. I only posted once sorry mods could u close one? Anyways it would be harder to get firecrackers in then joints since there fragile and i couldent pocket them. You cant bring food into the park but i got it figured out so thanks every1

11. Haha oh boy...

Firecrackers are perfect. Its called wearing a coat with large pockets. Problem solved.

12. Its gonna be 85 degreez and sunny

13. haha am going to cedar point right now!!! Getting really stoned and riding front row maverick is probably the best thing in the world!!! and dude dont even worry about security they wont check you or anything. well from my experience at least.

14. your good man..i have a season pass there and we blaze in the parking lot all the time. Just be careful cause sometimes police will cruise through there.

15. Don't smoke in the park. It's crowded everywhere and employees have a pretty heavy presence. Make edibles.

16. wait, I've got it.

Smoke a shit ton before entering the park.
    Then there's no need to smoke IN the park, because you'll already be high.

17. Smoke on the ferris wheel....Small bowl get to top light ..Ive done it so many times..

18. repp + for using your head, just like when i was in school, i would come stoned but never bring anything with me. Thats just askin for trouble. And if you need to bring something in that damn bad, just roll up a j, they aint gonna search you, but then that joint will let off a potent smell everyone knows and that leads to a bad vacation.

Once I was on the way back from x-mas vacation with my parents and I think i was 16 or 17, and we stopped at mc donalds like 2 hrs away from home to grub, my dad and me hop out and walk over to the grease bucket and trash can thing that is surrounded by a brick wall, we light up a bowl, finish it, and he tells me to go to the car and load another, i put the bowl in my pocket and start walkin and outa the corner of my eye i see this lady mean muggin me, she gets her fat ass husband to go inside and tell the manager to call the police(this info came from my mom). I tell my dad that some lady is muggin us and lets go, 2 seconds later the police are across the street waiting to get across the intersection, the manager comes outside, ask my dad whats up and my dad said nothin just takin a piss. the manager goes back in, and as me and my dad are sitting in the car, a police rides within 5ft of our car.My dad already had a felony he got 12 years before this for growing, i thought he was gonna get locked up, some how luck was on our side and the cop rode off.

Im shitty drunk sorry, that had nothin to do with this topic. but atleast u know how qucik things can get shitty

19. They'll look through your bags, possibly any baggy jackets or clothing, but it's not like they'll strip search you. Just stick your stash in your undies.

20. Although they never check you at the turnstile, I have seen police and search dogs outside of the Sandusky, Ohio Cedar Point. Just do it before, maybe bring a joint or 2 in to hit while on a roller-coaster and you will be set (bring a windproof lighter and light up when they take your picture during the coaster and be the biggest boss ever).