Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cedar point blazing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey mc smoke, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Ok neways im going to cedar point, and i will be bring some of our favorite herb. Does anyone know what the security is like at the enterance? Ive googled and such but cannot find if theres metal decectors or a pat down or whatever else. Im bringing my dugout and a couple joints. Will i just be able to have them in my pockets or do they pat down? If so ill have to figure out where to tape/rubber band them. Any info on the subject would be nice. Cant wait to blaze a j durring the lazer light show.

2. Why would you bring the herb into the park :confused:. Wouldn't you smoke before you go on, like in your car when you park or something?

P.S., I went to Cedar Point a few years ago and don't remember any heavy duty security.

3. Not gonna b able to smome in the car bc its not gonna b my car that ill be driving also i wanna smoke a j durring laser show lol anyways im not worried about smokeing it once im in more worried about gettin it in i fo from anyone thays been there recently?

4. I probably wouldn't worry about it but if you are really sketch just wear jeans, a big belt with large buckle and put all your shit along your waistline, ive gotten away with patdowns from cops with a little over an ounce wearing a giant belt buckle of 2 crossed magnums.
    pretty g shit, not that hard.
    worst they will do is kick you out? i mean sure it sucks but sneaking in couldnt be that hard!

5. thats my exact line of thinking iplanned on just pocketing it lol but wanted to make sure the park hasent locked down on the entrance security.

6. Smoke up with a bong or something and then bring the J's in for during the show.

7. Not gon a bring a bong :/ but a dugout and like a j or 2

8. they have cameras ya know?

9. i was there like a coupke weeks ago, just a metal detector security guards to pat you down if you start beeping with metal on you, then walk throough the people counter and yyou are good man, happy toking :p

10. just put them in a ziploc bag and tape it to your nuts

11. K so only a pat down if u beep? Do u have to empty ir pockets? Did u bring herb? If so share ur tactics lol

12. Planned on that with the js how bout the dugout?

13. Waistline, both.
    if you have pubes (lol?) taping shit to your balls is gonna be painful, espec. making it stay for hours?

14. well not a pat down just that fucking stick thing they use to furthurmore metal detect you, nah you dont have to empty your pockets unless you have keys spare change or anything that will go off in the detector, yah i had bud but since i diddnt have my blades to help me out i just crotched my bud and a joint, then i relaized i cuda made it thourhg with it in my pocket, hoped this helped im blazed so i odnt know if it makes sense lol

15. It's not an airport , just slip it into your shoe and you'll be fine

16. make a gravity and go to the bathroom and use it in a toilet, lol just dont pick one with a turd in it.

17. Only for a few mins lol not hoiurs good pt tho maybe ill. Shave a patch haha

18. K cool perfect info exactly what i needed ill buy a glass bat for my dugout so the metal fucker don beep ohhh and ill remove the spring and have the jays in my cig pack thanks man

19. Yaaaaaa no

20. Hahaha