Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CDB oil for Lung Cancer, Bowel Cancer, Prostate Cancer

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by motivated, Sep 19, 2019.

1. My Dad has all 3 and I am going to start making oil for him I just want to know if oil is the way to go and how much he shud have and how long apart, plz need help he has less than a year to live I just hope I can help some way even if its minor because hes also in pain and all I want to do is help

2. Well look...I know not too much, but I know you're in the right place to find people that know more.

I can tell you, that according to some information I've come across supposedly certain percentages/dosages have been found to retard the growth of certain types of cancer cells, and in some cases (I don't want to give you false hope...all 3 sounds a fair way along the way) it can actually shrink/program the cells to kind stop growing out of control. Though that is a scenario that is...usually better than most can hope for.

What I know for sure - is that it helps with physical pain, and It helps with appetite - and eating is very, very important to keep the body in the best fighting condition.
    Between those two, I imagine the person would be in much better spirits and at least probably more "present" for the duration. Is that the help you want to give? Because that *could* be all you get from it.

It's not cheap to make or get though...so be prepared for that.

I admire your intentions and wish I could provide some more grounded information...hopefully someone will be along shortly to provide further advice and info.
    All the best.

- B.

3. Check with BrasNwood... he may have some good insight for you.
    G’liuck to you, both.

4. I’m sorry