Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CCG spoon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HotBox420, Aug 10, 2004.

1. How much does a 3-4 inch CCG spoon cost at a local Headshop?

2. I'd expect it to be from $30-$40... most of the ones I've seen have been about that much...

3. depends on thickness. you can get a really thin one for like ten and a nice and thick one for 35-40.

4. true... i've seen some that look really fragile for like $15... i personally wouldn't buy one...

5. For just a plain basic spoon you shouldnt really have to pay much more than 20 bucks. If you want inside out, and lots of fancy designs it will cost you more tho. I got a really good deal on my spoon, it cost me 20 bucks, and has inside out, and some small marbles.

Things to check for when looking for a piece.

Size and Shape of the bowl - Try to get a bowl that will fit enough weed in it for a typical session. That way you wont be bothered repacking multiple bowls, and it makes it easier to match bowls, because you can just have each smoker pack one full bowl. The bowl should be roughly conical shaped, deep bowls are generally preferable to wider shallower ones.

The bowl hole should be about 2 to 3 millimeters in diameter. Any larger than this and you'll have problems with suck through. Smaller than this and it will clog easily and be difficult to smoke out of.

Hold the piece in your hand, and mimic like your taking a hit. Your gonna be using this thing for a while, it aughta be comfortable to hold and hit.

Check the glass for inconsistencies in thickness, or areas that seem like they could easily break. Thicker the glass the better.

6. my friend got a pretty nice on for 18 bucks up in NH

7. i saw a cheap thin yellow tinted ccg spoon for 15 the other day in a cigar store. i personally wouldnt buy that, id splurge and get a thick i/o with lots of cool colors and stuff

8. i splurge a lot :)

9. Man I reccomend buying nice at first! My friend bought a 22$ one and it worked great of course for 3 years... but buy a nice 30-50 dollar one and you will be happy. I mean you use this thing everyday, splurg away.. you wont be mad. Also buying one nice one is better then a few crappy ones.

10. Me too...
    Hehe...
    Right now I'm saving up for one of GC's 400-600 dollar pipes...
    :D
    DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

*theysopurty*