CBS 'News' skanks for Democrats on Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Dec 7, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jinWlXeouAY]YouTube - Senators Debate Health Care Reform[/ame]

More propaganda from the MSM that attempts to distract from the people in power and focus ire on the guys without power.

CBS Host Grills GOP Senator On ObamaCare Opposition; Softballs to Democrat

You see this kind of thing all over the MSM. When they interview the Democrat (guy or girl who holds all the power), its like a friendly conversation. When they interview the Republican, its like a hostile inquisition. They must make it seem as if Republicans have somehow kept this from happening. This way, Democrats numbers stay high.

Its like the DNC runs the network.

2. but instead of republicans being smarter than some news reporter, theyll probably whine about unfair treatment

i wish you would post sean hannitys interviews with sarah palin and michael moore, youd see he was the same way

but you only bring attn to the "MSM" :rolleyes:

3. That statement is very accurate. The R. senator didn't even try and deny the claim. Republicans don't want this bill, and they are out to stop it.

4. #4 Dronetek, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    There are armies of the anti-Fox brigade out there, not to mention the white house. Fox is one network. The left wingers have a dozen networks (CBS included), Hollywood and most print media. That is why I focus on them. In my opinion, a much larger problem because:

1. People like you seem to recoil at evidence/news about any network other than Fox lying or being partisan lap dogs.

2. The MSM has a lot more legitimacy, which makes them more dangerous.

3. Its a Democrat controlled government and a Democrat controlled media. Thats not a good thing. This clip is a good example of why.

Hell man, you're the perfect example of why its dangerous.

Its not accurate, because:

1. Republicans have provided plans and ideas (tort reform, insurance sales across state lines)

2. Republicans cant stop it, they don't have the votes. Thanks for proving that the MSM's tactic is working.

3. Republicans were shut out of the reform talks

4. Republicans do not beleive in government run health care an neither does the American public.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform

5. She said this..."all we are cutting here is the level of profit of the insurance companies."

This a a communist take over of capitalism. I'm telling you all. This is what has been going on. These liberal communist have been doing everything they can to kill capitalism. They are attacking it from both ends at this moment.

These buffoons plan to destroy health care. The number of people surviving illnesses of all kinds has steadily risen for decades but this will soon end. It is guaranteed to end once bureaucratic cost cutting becomes a factor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-N_DPNve44]YouTube - Obama says now is not the time for companies to make profits![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8TIpYr1mc0]YouTube - Obama's Profit to Earnings? Funny![/ame]

6. 1. fox news is the highest rated, dont even begin to act like they are a tiny minority, they have a plenty large ebough followig to be considered mainstream
    2. it shows YOUR bias when you have never posted a thread negatively about fox news. and please dont say "but but everyone else posts about fox news!!" im not talking about everyone else
    3. and how the fuck did i "recoil" at cbs news being unfair? fucking christ when are you going to get it through your goddamn skull that no one on this forum likes EITHER fox news or ANYone else

fucking get a clue

7. They are the only outlet for non-left wing propaganda news. Of course it has the highest ratings.

I have posted threads against Fox, but I freely admitted already that I'm not nearly as concerned about them. In that sense, yes I'm biased.

Yet, you don't throw these little temper tantrums in the Fox threads.

Please stop derailing the thread.

8. Damn right they are out to stop it. Public opinion is hugely against it and nothing good can come out of this congress.

Too bad there is not enough Republicans to stop much of anything.

9. :laughing:

Is this all you ever say? Is this all you base your views on?

10. The left have had their propaganda networks going at least since the Clinton impeachments. Thats when I became aware of their shenanigans.

When Clinton molested an intern and then lied under oath about it, the left was all screaming for everyone to just leave him alone because it was his 'private life', yet today not a single one of these jack asses would say the same about Tiger Woods. :rolleyes:

11. Do you ever post anything of substance? You seem to just go around trolling, never actually backing anything you say up with referees or facts to back it up.

Regan was warning about it in the 60s.

12. Freedom, democracy and capitalism are all constantly under attack.

When you grow up you will see that I am right. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AgwtSzxt8]YouTube - The West vs. Collectivism[/ame]

13. great generalizations there.

I don;t think anyone should have gave a fuck about either one of those two getting there cocks sucked.

Remember when all the right wingers hated Obama cause's he's black. (sarcasm)

14. Mccaskill said "all we are cutting here is the level of profit of the insurance companies."

If someone gets diagnosed with cancer they can turn to their insurance company and the insurance company can afford to pay for their treatment. For example the person may require shots that cost as much as $7000 per shot. I have heard of one such person.

The insurance companies can pay for the shot because they have been allowed to make a profit.

Once the democrats take the profit out of the insurance industry then the insurance industry will no longer be able to afford to pay for treatment.

The result can only be a rise in cost along with a drop in the level of health care.

15. Well, the other day I had to correct [maxrule] about a quote cropped-to-the-core that our president made.
    It was the thread about Obamas Job Fair (second page).

And you're calling me a troll, but at least I'm not making threads with discussions that go absolutely no where. The discoussion in my threads may end up short but at least they go somewhere. Your shit always state the most obvious shit and everytime someone points that out you whine the same damn thing: "Why didn't you say this when ___ was talking about Bush? Where was this when ___ was talking about FOX?!"

16. i only throw them in your threads, i dont like you

17. Dude; Obama is an IDIOT.

Now IS the time to make a profit.

In a free market economy now is always the time to make a profit.

Profits are what drives capitalism. Profits drive the whole economy.

If corporations, investors, businesses and ordinary citizens are not allowed to make a profit the CAPITALISM FAILS!!!!

This is exactly what Obama, Reed, Pelosi and that dumb bitch Mckaskil wants. The failure of capitalism brings the success of big government through dependency.

"all we are cutting here is the level of profit of the insurance companies." Mccaskill

"There will be time for them to make profits, there will bet time for them to make bonuses; now is not that time." Obama

Capitalism would never fail on its own. It had be be sabotaged by the left.

18. Seeing as how I regularly obliterate your flimsy arguments, I can see why. ;)

19. I lol'd.

20. Where are these Fox-attack threads, exactly? I don't see any on the first page, and can't even recall the last time I saw any here at all.