Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBDA news from the father of THC, Raphael Mechoulam

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ol Joe, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Anyone read this? I have been using CBDA (in raw High CBD form) for a while now and feel it works way better than CBD. Apparently it is more bio available than CBD. Seems to work well for the mental aspects like anxiety and very well for inflammation bases pain like arthritis. Worth a look for sure.

Raphael Mechoulam: father of cannabis research unveils latest findings

This new deal is a stable form of CBDA which would allow itself to be made in a consistent manner. Cool stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neither the active or inactive forms of CBD does anything for my pain. Now very high doses of THC will put it to sleep and leave me pain free. Very stoned but in no pain at all.
    Cannabis is funny that way. You have to experiment with all the forms and methods of ingestion to see what or even if it'll work for your individual issues.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That is the case for sure. My DIL needs very high amounts of THC for her endo, I made up some 25mg caps and she uses as needed. Even one cap would make my son incapable of work so everyone is different. It is one of the reasons a lot of docs are reluctant to prescribe cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. My own doctor has known that I use cannabis as pain control for years and finally inquired just how I ingest so I dialed up my hash cap thread and handed him my phone. He got all wide eyed and exclaimed "Holy moly I had no idea". I left him several links to my work here on the city and I'm sure I have a new convert to Cannabis.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

BNW

5. Cool, I will check it out. I tend to use more CBD with lesser amounts of THC (except at night) which allows me to function normally.

I have seen some studies that show great promise on inflammation illness like RA which I have had since a child. Its so interesting to compare my hands with my sisters. After decades of using canna products and herbs my hands look pretty much normal while my sis is well on her way to losing use of her fingers. But she wont listen to me of course.

6. Whats your best guess for CBD and THC content of your caps?

7. It's all no name bag seeds A friend collects from his dispensary bought weed so we use 15% as our base line for THC content. The Packages usually list the THC at 15-20% and the CBD at 2-3%.

After I Harvest and Cure I power shake it all with Dry Ice to extract the Kief.
    [​IMG]
    The Hashmaster 5000.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    [​IMG]
    I get this back at 15% recovery rate.
    This is what I make my Capsules from so they are in the 83mg of THC range each.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. LOL the Hashmaster. Looks good. At ~83mg THC I would definitely have to take those at night.
    I love diy canna products.

9. Interesting. I've seen it made from fan leaves, flower but not from hash. I imagine you still have to decarbox but at what stage?

10. [​IMG]

Decarb same as buds. This is two 15 gram piles just out of the toaster oven 240 F for 40 minutes.[​IMG]

Add the decarbed Kief to the Coconut oil-Lecithin and it'll get 20 minutes at 220 F.
    Freeze and reheat takes the grittiness down a few notches.

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. When I call our obsolete federal policy on cannabis immoral, people like yourself are why. Not thousands but millions. Jeff Sessions doesn't care. Gotta protect that liquor lobby ya know.

12. Yeah. In Canada we have had Medical Cannabis legal for a decade or so and now rec Cannabis. Its easy for me to forget the carnage the war on drugs has caused.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hold those vibes for all man... keep them in tune and on the air waves Brother... for everyone

14. Always, good luck to all.

• Like Like x 1