Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Medlcinal, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Just had a quick question does anyone know of any websites that sell cbd flower with 0% thc? Iv seen some with very low amounts of thc but I get random drug test at work so I’d rather not have any thc at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Cfloyd600, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 amsterdamage, Aug 15, 2018
    are sold in Xhale City stores - they're very good and make you high and clear-headed at the same time. They're great to have just before going to work as they buzz you out while still leaving you able to make good decisions, operate machinery and talk to your boss.

They were also sold on but it looks like they've sold out now.

4. #4 billrodgers100, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    xxv CZ V

5. As I understand it, all cannaboids show up the same on tests including CBD.

6. Check your local glass shops but there will still be trace amounts in all cannabiods.

7. You need a little THC in CBD oil to activate the CBD

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Rob.2254, Feb 28, 2019
    Hey, I don't think I've seen anywhere that sells 0% CBD bud, have a huge range of different buds and pressed kief and shit . definitely check them out though. They're really cheap and the bud is great.

-

9. There is always a little bit of THC my man. But why do you need 0% THC bud? Let me know, maybe I can help in explaining to you.

10. Forgive me this is a silly question as I’ve never purchased bud type products online, but at the bottom of the page, it says all CBD bud sold from wholesalehenry is just for soaking in hot milk - so CBD via ingesting. I guess assuming not for smoking? I’m also in the USA where arguments of hemp is significantly weaker than weed. I could also have possibly been mistold information about hemp. I used to work in the legal industry so hearing false or skewed information is a business tactic here in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I use a website called Relief Scout as a helpful source for exploring how CBD will help me and they only sell CBD that has less than 0.3% THC, which is the legal limit. As guru96 said, there is always a little THC. I trust these guys because they test and make sure all of the brands they sell are certified organic and clear some other hurdles, but also tell me how the CBD will make me feel. I bought Bluebird through them to help me sleep because they said it was the most sedating and it worked.

12. Im in the UK.need stop smoking weed as makes my body twice sounds daft I know. So I'm looking for a gd cbd I can get in uk