Cbd with magic flight launch box?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by squidlee_bod, Apr 28, 2015.

1. So I read somewhere that typically when you vape, especially for the Mflb, you're not normally vaping all of the cbd, and that's typically all left in the abv (which would explain why I just knock out everytime I try some). Anyways, I love hookah and doing those types of things (vapes for cbd) but is it possible for me to buy some cbd oil, or maybe an herbal blend (since its legalized) that I can add to my flight box that will give me more cbd? I don't own a hookah or plan to buy any new vape that can use the oils. Any ideas? I prefer vaping to smoking (with my bong or pipe) but just because it's so much more efficient with my mflb (it's painful to watch how much I waste with my bong). Any ideas..?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm really not sure if you can vaporizer cbd at the normal thc vaporizing temps and I'm curious to try pure cbd myself as I like the sedative, relaxing buzz. But I do know cbd is legal in all 50 states, you can buy it at most headshops, and online, though I have heard it's pretty pricy. Most people use it to replace pharmaceuticals

Sent from my iPhone usi

3. Unless I'm missing something can't you just inhale slower?  This will allow the launch box to get to a higher temp and release more cbd.  The mflb is just as capable of releasing as much cbd from weed as any other vape.

4. supposedly cbd isn't released at 450 and under, or at least not much, because after using my volcano at around 420 F the already vaped bud is still usable for cooking, and I've tried straight up eating it and it knocks you out cold, insane couch lock, which has to be all the cbd trapped up on there I would think

Sent from my iPhone usi

5. You won;t get it all as, iirc, some isn't released below combustion temp. You will get a good amount though just vaping at a higher temp. Which with the mflb, means drawing slower so that it can heat to a higher temp.  As I said though, you won't get all the cbd out while vaping. Hence the abv.  Can't you just make brownies or such like from the abv and get the rest that way? Remember that the couch look effects are nearer the combustion temp of 230c

6. Same, everytime I eat it I get knocked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Realistically CBD's are available at lower temps, 266-383F[​IMG]