CBD Vape in NC?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by DoctorPurple, Jul 7, 2018.

1. I recently purchased a 16.5 ml CBD vape juice bottle with 250 mg advertised of CBD in it. Since I purchased it in North Carolina, what are the chances that this actually has CBD in it? I'm not sure if I feel any effects from it when I vape it, other than possibly some relaxation or sleepiness, which is advertised. It's a pretty good flavor but it's kind of expensive. I'm pretty unclear on the legality of selling CBD products in North Carolina, so if anyone could enlighten me that would be awesome.

2. #2 NotoriousHippie, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    You are not going to feel anything besides exactly how you described as it contains 0% THC. People use this to feel the benefits of cannabis with out the THC (HIGH) induced, Such as Anti Anxiety, Pain and Hunger the list goes on.

Others use this to mark a 1:1 Ratio of there current medicine as most medicine now contain little to trace amounts of CBD as Collectors target Higher THC content in there products. Using CBD with THC; levels the effects of medicine counter acting any unwanted symptoms. (Basically calms you a bit for example if you experiencing too much THC).

Most stores can get CBD very easy from just a website order or a google. research the company that makes the CBD before trusting the product inside. Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1