Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD Survey- Opinions needed

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by rumnugget, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Hi All,

I have been enjoying all of the information provided by the forum members and really appreciate all of the knowledge I am gaining. I am currently using CBD to help treat my anxiety and inflammation. My experience with CBD has inspired me to considering creating a CBD edible product. If you are a CBD user, would be so kind as to answer the questions below as well as you can? If you would like to add any additional comments or thoughts that would be welcome as well. Much appreciated!

1) What CBD products have you used?
    2) What don’t you like about the CBD products you have used?
    3) What is your biggest concern regarding the CBD products currently on the market?
    4) What do you think of CBD edibles, and have you used them?
    5) Do you think CBD edibles would provide any benefit to you?
    6)What would make you chose a CBD edible over a tincture, capsule or vape product?