Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD strain for anxiety, focus and relax

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by verllar, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Hello, im looking for CBD strain for mostly anxiety, focus, relax and almost without thc, because i need it to work.

2. Doesn't work that way with the current phenotypes out in the market. If all you desire is CBD then your best bet will be a RSO or a CBD isolate. For those I suggest a local dispensary or trusted compassionate provider.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I accidentally bought an 8th of a CBD strain at a shop called "Light of Jah". Weirdly enough I've discovered theres some good uses for these strains. While I don't notice a high I definitely notice a change. Definitely less anxiety. It cured an awful tequila headache after 1 bowl. Also reduced cravings for regular cannabis.

The good strains I'm hearing about are Harlequin and Cannatonic.

• Like Like x 2