Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD only product with no THC trace?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Gale Boetticher, Apr 6, 2022.

1. I'm looking for an edible product (I'm in California) that has ONLY CBD.

All products at the dispensaries seem to have some small quantity of thc also.

I used the be able to get one tincture a long time ago that tested at like .003% thc or something almost nonexistent.

Any suggestions?

2. Grow and make your own

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ProjectCBD.org Click on Marketplace. You're welcome.

4. Almost any CBD isolate should be THC free. You can get kilos for $275 these days, or about $5 a gram if you only buy 10g at a time. Simply mix the isolate in with some warm coconut oil and lecithin, and dose it with a dropper vial, add it to food, fill capsules, or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reputable sellers shouldn't have more than 0.3% thc in their cbd products. Try researching hemp cbd.

6. Thanks hemp derived cbd seems to be the ticket.

7. #7 SpaceChimp84, Jul 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    x

8. #8 Hardendercol, Oct 26, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Hmm, it would be easier to tell you what to choose if you described your problem. The bottom line is that there are rarely situations when a person needs to get CBD without THC. Maybe you are mistaken that you cannot get THC? I think in small doses it will not cause problems, but still it all depends on your health and the situation. If you need to get CBD strictly without THC, maybe you should try pills or sweets with CBD? I once searched for the best sarms vendor and found gummi bears with CBD. I also heard about CBD oil, maybe it can suit you? I have tried this oil , but I am not sure that there is definitely no THC in it.

• Funny Funny x 1