Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Im a long time cannabis consumer for my age (10 yrs and im 25) and I just found out about CBD oil...really.
    I also just found out its federally legal and wont get you high.

Is there a CBD oil on market that has slipped through the cracks and has a high % of THC in it?

Regardless^, I still want to purchase CBD oil/vape pen. If anyone has a recommendation of what kind of oil and pen I should get, please let me know.

:)
    --philly

2. They make cbd oil from hemp typically. I've tried it. Tastes horrible, won't get you high, expensive for what it is, didn't help my pain even a little bit.

3. I can recommend Cibdol CBD oil, its helped a lot with sleep and pain but just make sure whatever you try is organic and non Chinese. Got mine here but many places to buy

I reckon you will only get high THC cbd products in the USA though - certainly not from Europe.

4. I suggest NugBrand, they make CBD oil from hemp typically. I've used it. it help a lot to reduce pain.

5. very expensive, of course no buzz but supposed to help inflammation. i haven't noticed any big differences taking it honestly

6. try and add in other actives to enhance it... the new cbd only craze reminds me of marinol that offers thc only and heavy paranoia... whatever cbd is doing it is doing it alone in cbd only formulas