CBD Oil Vape Pens/Mods

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Deleted member 281310, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Was curious how vaping CBD oil in a Vape mod is to others. I love my weed but for future references wish to try shatter or CBD. Feel free to discuss.

Up or down?

2. Having some great results with mixing concentrate with Holy Terp's Philosopher and The Doctor. Also recommend trying Vapour Extract flavorless.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have a few Bhang cartridges that, although aren't terribly high in CBD, have a lot of THC. The Bhang sticks are CO2 extracted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I found the joytech vapes with temp control. 310 degrees is what is most flavorful and the buzz is pretty intense. I think the high temp pens were boiling off or destroying some of the good stuff.

nothing is too hard for those who do not have to do it for themselves

5. I have a couple of Bhang sticks using "coconut" oil as an agent instead of glycerine. Have always had throat irritation with cartridges, the coconut oil as well so i don't take straight throat/lung hits but exhale slowly out the nostrils (for the love). Works fine on a GreenSmartLiving battery, these look just like regular cigarettes, seem to last forever and cheap.

The Bhangs have good amount of THC and very easy draw for clouds, at least those with coconut oil.