Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD Oil Thickness

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by CBDhelp, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. All,

I son uses CBD vape oil for an anxiety disorder. He had tried using several types in varying mg amounts from 100mg to 750mg. He gets varying results of effectiveness. He was given a pre-filled vape cartridge from a friend/acquaintance that works very very well but the person will not tell him where he gets it so my son has to buy them from him. Most likely to make a profit off my son. The oil in the cartridge is very thick. An air bubble in the cartridge barely moves when you flip the cartridge. Does the thickness of the oil indicate a high mg dosage? The cartridge is a glass/gold cartridge and oil is golden in color. I would like to find this on my own so I know what my son is taking exactly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Well hopefully after 2 months you have found the information you were looking for here on GC but seems to be the vast majority of users are into cultivating or using high THC strains and CBD is just bland to not "real"... lol

I've only scored a syringe of CBD oil, very black and thick more like TAR than oil... they told me it was due to not being refined or diluted with say olive oil or whatever... i find it cumbersome to try and measure a dose, you just can't put a drop under the tongue but need to squeeze it out like tar from a tube...

Thickness shouldn't have anything to do with higher or lower THC imo... Nor should the color matter, if anything the more amber or clear it is more likely to be more potent... just my opinion as if it's black gunk tar you have no idea how much pure CBD oil you are getting from the gunk...

Back to your question if in a legal state check local shops or weedmaps then menus at various shops searching for CBD... At least your son found a pre filled oil in a cart, not a clogged syringe of thick gunky tar... lol

3. I started using Respira for vaping. It contains full-spectrum cbd suspended in a solution for easy application and quick absorption, meaning if you can get your hands on a refillable cartridge, you can just drop the oil right in and vape away. Using a refillable cartridge is better for the environment too :) It might be hard to find locally but it's easy to get it online here: Respira Multi-Use CBD Oil - Full-Spectrum Cannabinoids | Elixinol

4. i take full spectrum from another company suspended in MTC (coconut oil) but wouldn't vape it as i've read some bad things about vaping coconut oil. Nothing is totally safe taken into the body however so if it works don't fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do a little research on lipoid pneumonia before you start vaping oils of any kind!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. This is what i read that was alarming about coconut oil aka MTC... But long before reading that i developed a technique that works well for me and i never cough after a hit or during night or day in between. Draw it into the mouth like soda through a straw but instead of injecting it into the lungs Bong style i exhale slowly out the nostrils.... Plenty of THC / CBD goes into the bloodstream but no huge clouds flood the lungs... This may not work for those who are addicted to throat hits and coughing after each... lol