Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD oil question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Guee, Jun 14, 2016.

1. So I was wondering what the effects of CBD oil are?

I usually smoke to calm my nerves or help me sleep.. Would CBD oil do that? Can you notice the effects?

I know THC does the trick but at the moment I have no supply of that and found CND oil at a local smoke shop, it's expensive so I don't want to waist my money if it won't help with sleep or anxiety.

2. First, cannabis with CBD can make all the difference in the world for people suffering with many illnesses. I switched dispensaries a couple of months ago and I now have access to strains with THC, CBD, and both.

I have not put pure CBD or even balanced strains into oil, but as far as a GD (Green Dragon tincture) it helps my chronic pain without cognitive impairment. Used before bed with a strong indica strain and I can sleep for a few hours.

Now I can medicate and still be in full control of my faculties.

I have read where the "50 state legal" stuff does not work and may in fact be dangerous, but do your own research before plunking down your $$

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you for the reply,
    Hopefully one day we can all have medicine we need and the country can loose it's reefer madness problems.

As a fully functioning adult, you can't let people know you use pot even for medical purposes in allot of places it's still looked down on.

"You just like getting high" blah blah...

Yeah just like most I like to over do things here and there, what's the difference in getting high for fun or drinking for fun?

But the medicinal qualities help me allot, when I have access to it. I work better cause I sleep better. With insomnia and chronic pain, a good night sleep is like I'm a new man. My boss thinks I'm on drugs if I run out. I'm sleepy all day, spaced out cause I can only sleep 2-3 hours every 24 if I'm lucky. And I just hate sleeping medicine it makes me groggy hurts your liver and is usually addicting.

Hard to focus on the very demanding job I do without sleep and constantly wiggling around in pain.

I am hoping I can use CBD oil to at least help with sleep.

Or that the very ignorant outlook on this will be gone away with as quickly as they legalized gay marriage.
    I'm not gay but I remember I woke up one day and it was suddenly legal.

I hope the same happens with weed. Not "you have to be dying" to use it kind of legal.

If I have cancer my quality of life is going to suck no matter what. I want to improve my quality of life without having to be epileptic or cancerous.

Anyways rant over... I'm not asleep and everyone else is so this is on my mind lol.

Anyone with a "50 state legal" CBD oil experience?

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Joker1121, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    I tried Miracle Smoke. I think it helped me sleep, but that was all I used it for. I'm sure it was hemp cbd since it is 50 state legal. I can't give it an endorsement as I never was able to properly evaluate it's effects. Good luck, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that one you can order or just get at a local smoke shop?

6. I bought mine on line- the smallest amount and never reordered. I don't know if there are any retailers. The website is miraclesmoke.com.. It's not cheap! They have creams, tinctures, e liquids, gummies...

7. Guee,

I have been using a high CBD:THC strain called "Sozo". It tends to have a 20:1 ratio, and usually has between 10-20% CBD (and less than 1% THC - sometimes almost none). I consider it essentially pure CBD. I have heard some reports on this strain. One Colorado dispensary is selling buds, and has been making oil from it, and some users could not sleep - it kept them awake. And some oil users had sweats and other signs of over stimulation. The CBD Guru - Dr Mechoulam, says CBD "increases wakefulness" and "decreases REM sleep". THC is the main cannabinoid that causes sleepiness, especially when combined with CBD. I tend to only take CBD during the day, for clear headed pain relief, but take a combination of THC and CBD to provide good sleep at night.

I know of another Colorado person who takes this to treat their anxiety - but I believe they are using a low dose of Sozo extract.

• Like Like x 1