Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil cbd oil question

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by CBD WASSUP, Apr 20, 2016.

1. I recently bought some cbd oil to help me with a few problems I'm dealing with.
    My question is, my work does random drug testing, does anyone know if cbd will give me a positive test for marijuana?

2. I would have to assume so, as I don't believe there are any CBD oils that are THC free. I could be wrong but I haven't heard of any

3. But I think you could show the bottle of CBD and your employer may understand.

4. the vault has cbd oil now that stuff get ya high? i dont think it does

• Like Like x 1
  5. Depends on how much THC is in it.

6. hmmm so lets just say it has zero thc in it,what does cdb really do?

7. THC is the psychoactive canabinoid that gets you stoned. CBD is a non psychoactive canabinoid that is used for the medicinal aspect. For cancer, nausea, pain, seizures ect...It won't get you high on its own but no strains are free of THC. Even though they may say high CBD, you have to look at the label, because depending on the %THC in the oil, you may get high. Some people make their oil in high ratios of both for best of both worlds.

8. if you're getting high from it, i would tread carefully

9. Aloha Group..My hubby makes a potent CBD and it kills my skin cancers so well, I will never get one cut off again. It even murdered one on my lip that doc said needed gamma rays and chemo. Anywhoo, had a test on gen III recipe, 23%CDBa, .01%thc, after taking topically and orally for a year, i had home depot interview and piss test, totally clean. when in doubt, get a piss tester and piss on it, or pay the $50 at a test center before u do job pissy cup.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If she does not currently use cannabis products it will take some time for her endocannabinoid system to get fully “ charged”. It may take a week or so for her to see any benefits.
    Do you have access to a good dispensary? Some of the online CBD can be of poor quality.

11. No worries, happy holidays!

12. Regarding drug tests, it's always a good idea to be cautious and make sure you're aware of any substances that could potentially show up on a test. While CBD products are generally considered to have low levels of THC, it's still possible for trace amounts to be detected in some cases. It's best to consult with a medical professional or a knowledgeable source about any concerns you have regarding drug tests and CBD usage.

Thanks for sharing your experience and advice about using a "piss tester." It's true that drug tests can provide peace of mind when it comes to potential employment opportunities. It's always better to be safe and informed about these things.

13. never been drug tested,but i'm sure it's any amount.
    if for pain,you want the little amount of THC.

btw,2016 :huh: