Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd oil pills or liquid for pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deep21, Aug 4, 2017.

1. So just mix black pepper with the cbd oil and coconut oil?

2. you take it right before using cannabis... or after, either way... people actually use black pepper too to stop anxiety/paranoia if to much thc was consumed... it is anti-anxiety...

if you can come up with a way to soak some of that pepper essence into the oil please let us know here at GC... I have black pepper essential oil but it does not smell at all fruity like as a fresh peppercorn does once ground down.. if you make a topical cannabis ointment then adding the essential oils is easy but not as easy for digestion routes of administration

3. It seems that you can mix the black pepper essential oil right in with the coconut oil and cbd. I noticed the the cbd i ordered is a powder and i thought it was an oil. Is this ok?

4. I'm sorry I do not have experience with the powders... it must be an cbd isolate...

yeah, I add the black pepper oil to edibles but honestly I am not sure how potent it is because I do not really smell the caryophyllene in it like I do in a fresh ground peppercorn... I think fresh ground is way better... you could add orange oil to coconut oil etc... as it is D-limonene in the orange oil which is cannabis compound increasing...

5. Thanks for the information. This is a little confusing but it is starting to make sense now thanks to your help.
    I will let you know how it works out. The powder is isolate as you say a s well. Thx

6. glad to help... you might could find more info out on the forum from someone who has actually had success with the cbd isolate...
    to kind of clarify it all... the volatile smelly terpenes in cannabis evaporate quickly while leaving behind more stable and less volatile compounds like cbd/thc etc... because of that volatility factor the terps are directing the heavier molecules as in pre-cursor capability or bio-cursors.. so your biology will utilize/ break down etc... the volatile terps first and then so on depending on how stable/heavy the molecules are.... compounds that are not cannabi sbut act on cannabinoid receptors are called cannabimimetics like black pepper(caryophyllene), lavender ( linalool) etc...

7. Uh oh now im confused again lol.
    Ok ill look into isolate.

8. It seems that you can stretch it out using coconut oil. I will try this out and if i need to consider other alternatives i will contact you.

9. ive seen some imorovement with cbd jus make sure its from a rep. lab

10. I get my CBD Oil online from a company, shoot me a message for more info if you're still needing it for your mother. I had to have back surgery and it corrected some of my pain, but I still can't run or be active unless I take my CBD oil. My wife uses it for her anxiety and depression as well, it's pretty amazing :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have had alot of luck with CBD Creams to releave pain. I really think it depends on the quality of the cream.