Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd oil pills or liquid for pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deep21, Aug 4, 2017.

1. My mom has severe hip pain and was wondering if cbd oil can help. She is 85. I see you can order cbd oil online. Is this a good way to get cbd oil? What should i buy for her to try?

2. It will help Forsure, atleast a little bit. but acute pain is hard to treat.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. Try and find a good topical application

4. I thought topical may not be as effective as as a pill or drops orally

5. Imo, ive found topicals work best for immediate physical pain relief, I've found the pills work better for long term pain treatment and anxiety

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is it safe to buy these oils online?

7. My suggestion would be to combine that and coconut oil at low heat. If you mix that gram (1000 mg Cbd) into an ounce of coconut oil you'll have approx 36 mg per gram. I think that should be about a tablespoon so a normal amount of cream you would apply. That's also a relatively strong dose so it should do the trick.

8. Thanks you so much for this info , since i am not familiar with oils and topicals this is very helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Let me know if that works out for you. If not I have some other recipes as well

10. I just read this thread, and in my opinion, your lucky op, you got some good, solid help.

Best o luck!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I just ordered the purple train isolate. Gonna try with this one. Does this ship from within the us?

12. Yup, shipping out of CA. I have all of his stuff right now.

13. Can i also use this administered by eating it?

14. Yup!

15. If you wanna get real technical, make your cbd coconut oil solution and use half topically and fill the other half into caps

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok. Will do.

17. Vegan capsules size .9 I believe would be perfect for 1 gram.

18. Sorry size 0

19. Ok im ordering these from amazon

Bulksupplements Empty (0) Capsules (300 Gelatin Capsules - Red)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I am not sure if lecithin will work for your application but you can add sunflower lecithin to cannabis and it adds an extra fat to absorb the cbd/thc... sunflower is recommended over soy lecithin....

also, whole black peppercorns... the beta caryophyllene (terpene) in black pepper is a major anti inflammatory and works great mixed with compounds from cannabis... in fact you can decrease dosage of cbd/thc when substituting the caryophyllene..
    Cannabis Black Pepper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1