CBD Oil CBD oil dosage/recommendations

Discussion in 'CBD' started by Conjeff, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Whats up GC,

I want to buy some cbd but im not sure where to start. I want to use it twice daily, after the gym and before bed. What strength oil should I go for? 50mg, 500mg? How many drops, or vape hits should I take a day.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. MedOil CBD Tincture 500mg | 1000mg | 3000mg – Medterra

This looks good, just deciding between what dosage to go for?
    • 500mg contains 16mg of CBD per serving for $44.95
    • 1000mg contains 33mg of CBD per serving for $79.95
    • 3000mg contains 100mg of CBD per serving for $149.95
    So the 3000mg seems best value, but do i need that much a day?

• Like Like x 1
  3. No, you would not take that much. I am taking CBD for my aching back. I estimate I'm using about 30 mg three-four times a day. You probably will need to find out what works for you. I would start with 30 mg twice a day and see how that works.. Get the 3000 mg and use 1/3 serving. Good luck. I hope someone comes along who knows more than me.

4. I got hooked up with some CBD isolate on line. One gram at 99% for $30. Buy CBD Oil | CBD Oil for Sale | Cannabidiol Oil | The CBDistillery.
    The isolate would be easy to work with and you have 900+ mg for 30 $. Just add oil or Everclear for CBD oil to a tincture.

5. For the record, CBDistillery is a solid company. Good prices and quality product. Great people working there. I have used their products for over a year now. A dropper of the 500 mg before bed. Sleep like a baby.
    500mg 15ml CBD Tincture | Full Spectrum CBD Tincture | CBD Products

• Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You