Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD oil dosage/recommendations

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Conjeff, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Whats up GC,

I want to buy some cbd but im not sure where to start. I want to use it twice daily, after the gym and before bed. What strength oil should I go for? 50mg, 500mg? How many drops, or vape hits should I take a day.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. MedOil CBD Tincture 500mg | 1000mg | 3000mg – Medterra

This looks good, just deciding between what dosage to go for?
    • 500mg contains 16mg of CBD per serving for $44.95
    • 1000mg contains 33mg of CBD per serving for $79.95
    • 3000mg contains 100mg of CBD per serving for $149.95
    So the 3000mg seems best value, but do i need that much a day?

• Like Like x 1
  3. No, you would not take that much. I am taking CBD for my aching back. I estimate I'm using about 30 mg three-four times a day. You probably will need to find out what works for you. I would start with 30 mg twice a day and see how that works.. Get the 3000 mg and use 1/3 serving. Good luck. I hope someone comes along who knows more than me.

4. I got hooked up with some CBD isolate on line. One gram at 99% for $30. Buy CBD Oil | CBD Oil for Sale | Cannabidiol Oil | The CBDistillery.
    The isolate would be easy to work with and you have 900+ mg for 30 $. Just add oil or Everclear for CBD oil to a tincture.

5. For the record, CBDistillery is a solid company. Good prices and quality product. Great people working there. I have used their products for over a year now. A dropper of the 500 mg before bed. Sleep like a baby.
    500mg 15ml CBD Tincture | Full Spectrum CBD Tincture | CBD Products

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The way to go is low and slow. Start with low % dosage in Europe that would be 2.5 or 3 %. Add one drop every 3 days, take notes on how you feel. You should take drops morning/noon/night so you start off day 1 as 0/0/1 then day 4 is 1/0/1 day 8 is 1/1/1 etc.
    Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are you saying to take a 500 mg dose?

8. You don't need a high dose to start with. A 5% CBD drops tincture contains 500mg of cannabidiol (10ml bottle). You take a few drops 2 or 3 times a day, should last around a month.

9. Boy oh boy, do you even realize how bigger a discussion you might have started. Let me give you a reality check, no one, even the doctors do not know, how many drops one should take. When you come into this practice, you have to go through this ritual, to detect that sweet spot, the perfect doze.