Cbd oil and RSO

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dev1, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hi everyone. I wonder if you can help with explaining something. I made RSO i first decarbed and then followed standard process. Is RSO oil another name for CBD oil. Are they the same oil. Because in that process Alcohol is used to extract.

CO2 extraction of cannabis to make cbd oil from marijuana plant. Would decared plant material first be needed if you wanted to use CO2 extraction to make cannabis oil. And will it be same as the oil made in the RSO.

How do you extract everything but not THC so its non psychoactive oil.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You don't. You would extract everything and then you would separate the cannabinoids using very expensive equipment like preparative liquid chromatography. I believe some CO2 extraction outfits claim to be able to separate cannabinoids with their instruments, but I haven't looked into it enough to discuss.

3. Is RSO oil another name for CBD oil. Are they the same oil. Because in that process Alcohol is used to extract.
    How do you extract everything but not THC so its non psychoactive oil.

RSO is another name for Phoenix Tears...it was created to heal your body from cancer...Rick S. says you cannot heal cancer without THC...therefore RSO requires THC and the entourage effect of the whole plant, otherwise what is the point. Maybe you want to make something like Charlotte's WEB.

4. RSO is NOT CBD.
    RSO (rick simpson oil) is an activated high THC product made from THC rich cannabis
    CBD is THC low made from the Hemp plant. should be under.03 % THC.

Low stone RSO can be made by skipping the decarb step. It'll still have some bark but the bite will be far less then an active compound would have.
    We make both depending on what the patient can tolerate. Max THC is the best, fastest cure but not everybody can deal with the intense stone that high doses bring with them.
    BNW

5. RSO is the common term for an alcohol extracted high-THC extract. The same method used to make RSO could be used to extract from high-CBD hemp. All these terms are highly confusing, and there needs to be much more education in these directions...