Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD oil and drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by billrodgers200, Aug 19, 2018.

1. So I'm new to CBD hemp oil. I have been taking it for a few days and it really seems to be helping with my anxiety. I am reading mixed reviews online about if it will show up on a drug test or not, so I was wondering if there is anyone on here that has had a drug test while using CBD oil, and what were the results?

2. I passed while taking it. If it contains no THC you should be ok.

3. Thanks for your reply. I am currently taking Green Leaf hemp oil full spectrum which contains 0.1% thc. They have another bottle that has 0% that I just found out so I will switch to that one just to be on the safe side.