Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD hybrid, sativa, indica - does it matter with CBD?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Orange78, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I have some Shelby County Sweet Pea oil. It's like rso, it's not a tincture, it's the thick stuff. It's good stuff, but does it matter if it's labeled "hybrid"? It's like over 80% CBD and about 3% THC - almost nothing. Does it matter in the case of CBD? I'm just wondering because it's the late afternoon - when I normally wouldn't take a hybrid or sativa THC, but not sure if it matters in this case.

2. I personally don't understand your question. If you're talking about if the CBD is going to be effective, then yes.

3. Take it and let us know

4. ^It made me feel better. Took the edge off. I couldn't tell if it was either Sativa/hybrid/indica.

^^I was confused as the CBD oil has a classification to it "hybrid" and I didn't know that CBD (just like THC) could be labeled Sativa/hybrid/indica.

5. I have seen liters of oil broken down into several smaller jars.
    Terps are added. Then they are labeled Indica, Sativa, and hybrid.

I would really like to know what the original mother plants were, but I guess it's the nature of the beast now.

:smoke:

6. Mash mash mash mash mash,

You will for ever know the original flower and Terps. Not bought in a little jar “derived” from cannabis.

Cbd is one compound
    Thc is one compound
    (Actually a bunch of each of both)
    How ever, no matter the content of either
    Terpenes are produced,

Other then plant structure what gives sativas or indica their characteristics, comes down to the synergy effect of the terps, with the cbd/thc.

So now the huge push for CBD HIGH plants, what used to be only Ditch weed
    Is now like the THC lines
    Being bread for their different profiles(Terp content) giving you sativas or indicas
    How they isolate the thc out of those strains they are crossing with HIGH CBD, not sure.

My .02