CBD hemp question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by amsterdamage, May 24, 2018.

1. Does anybody know what the legality is of CBD hemp flowers? I know they're not marijuana but they are from the cannabis plant, smell like marijuana, contain cannabis seeds and actually have a (very) small effect. I'm just confused how they could possibly be legal in Georgia when we all know that Georgia will be the last state to legalize anything.

2. yeah theyre 50 state legal, some people have ordered and had a package seized but no arrests or anything...but thats actually pretty rare, i only found 2 people saying it happened to them (and they could be lying)

but they sell some hemp flowers in a headshop in my hometown, like a 1/4 for $100, its a crazy high price but its there and i live in North Carolina

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the info. It's not nearly as good as the full spectrum product but surprisingly, it's not bad just before a workout. I've been looking for years for a safe, legal alternative to alcohol and so far this is the closest I've gotten.

4. CBD is completely legal, non psycho active

• Like Like x 2
  5. Does anyone know which piece of legislation made cbd hemp legal? I know it's not the full-spectrum product, but it's just so weird to be able to legally purchase something like this in state so resistant to change as Georgia: IMG_5536.JPG

IMG_5534.JPG

6. CBD laws vary in states.. You should be able to locate that info on your states .gov page..?

7. CBD remains a Federal Schedule-I controlled substance. "Legality" is only relative to what law(s) you choose to recognize and abide, enforce or otherwise recognize.