Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd gummies

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smguffer, Sep 2, 2019.

1. My grandma has severe joint pain .. wed really like to try some CBD gummies but I want to make sure it's from a reputable company that puts the ingredients in and the amount of ingredients in that they claim they do. Any recommendations?

2. WHAT?!?!?!?!? NOT a "555" number........I am flabbergasted...

3. Hey there,

I completely understand the need to find a reputable company for your grandma's joint pain. I've had great experiences with Bliss CBD gummies. They not only contain high-quality CBD but also include Cordyceps, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Bliss CBD gummies are transparent about their ingredients and dosages, making them a trustworthy option for helping with joint pain.

Wishing your grandma relief and better days ahead!

4. Ive made a couple orders from plain jane dot com. They seem to be quite reputable.