Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD for Dog with Epilepsy

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by kroc, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Whats up guys

My puppers has epilepsy, and i'm thinking of trying out CBD oil instead of his normal vet med. He hasnt been having them nearly as much and it would save a great deal of moola. Any recommendations?

2. Yeah this definitely gives me something to start with, thank you!

Edit: and 21?!? thats amazing!

3. I hope it works
    I hate epilepsy. It's by far the worst. I'd rather have anything else.

4. It can help!
    CBD has been shown to work well in drug-resistant epilepsy. In one study, 7 of the 8 drug-resistant patients with epilepsy experienced a marked improvement within 4 to 5 months after taking CBD.
    You can also consult with medical marijuana doctor in riverside for more information about CBD.

5. I need CBD. This epilepsy stuff is awful. Figures I move outta Riverside CA.

6. Medical marijuana has the medical properties to manage and control seizures. watching this video was a game changer for me and it really opened my mind to the idea of healing my body in a more natural way. It works for me and I don't need to uproot my life in order for me to receive the medicine that is helping me day in and day out.

7. Ended up going with Wisely CBD oil for pets, for those interested. Ill update at a later date.

8. I recommend it. I have not personally used it but have seen quite a bit of research on it. I would use straight CBD and no thc though. I'm against getting animals high. Can literally see the anxiety in their eyes because they don't understand what's going on. Pretty sad.

9. Yeah the stuff i ended up going with is suuper low thc, basically none. My doge gets anxiety as it is so thatd just be bad news bears.