CBD Flower

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Sickomindo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. I grow and I'm in the middle of a run at the end of flowering now but lately I have been buying CBD flower from two sources tweedle farms and cbddirect. I have tried multiple things from both websites and I heard a couple on hash church talking about a cbd strain called Lifter. Wow. They wasn't kidding I kind of thought tweedle farms was better buds and this time around they definitely hit a grand slam.

Taking some CBD flower and rolling it 50-50 with regular bud is a fantastic balance and highly recommend. Just look at that sticky trichs on this CBD bud.

IMG_9642.JPG IMG_9640.JPG IMG_9636.JPG IMG_9633.JPG IMG_9632.JPG IMG_9630.JPG IMG_9629.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. yo how is this stuff alone?i was thinking about grabbing an ounce til my grow finishes

3. High CBD weed is usually extremely harsh. It's really hard to smoke it by itself, in my experience.

That's kind of funny. I live pretty close to Seaside Oregon

4. Hi please explain a little bit more about high cbd been extremely harsh I am asking because I'm as almost there in regards to growing high cbd strains and don't want to be wasting my time fucking up my throat getting stuck with shit like that when I know I can produce dank THC dripping nugs sorry if it sounds a blunt question it really is not.

5. I've grown loads of cbd strains but none with essentially 0 THC (min I have gone to is 5.5% thc).

I reckon it's a load of crap. If its grown right and cured it will taste fine as will still have all those essential oils in the weed (terpenes)...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you for that father ted I am looking into dinafems 1st 0.1% THC seeing a comment as strong as that got me abit concerned had to ask I have read the terpene profile is the exact same as feminized high THC strains just no psycho right.

7. Yes but anecdotally I think it's more complex than that. I thinks its about blends of cannabanoids and whether or not its smoked or eaten another way.

I have had 5.5cbd with thc of about the same....gets me more smashed that 15% weed. Depends, really on the individual, but given its illegal for us ive always gone against a low THC one. Simply because the medicinal benefits of CBD are increased in the presence of THC (and vice versa).

Savitex is a mere blend of CBD rich and THC rich plants. If I cant get a good ratio then I have always blended 2 weeds together. Having said that I find the best thing about CBD weeds are the lack of paranoia - but vaping it instead of smoking has the same affect for me personally anyway.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. True. Does mostly taste not as good as dank depending on where ur at but mixing the two is nice. Lifter was the best i seen yet. I have smoked just cbd bud and it definitely was better then not having any.

9. No your fine. Just stick with cannabis cbd not hemp cbd and that should solve the taste factor.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just watch hash church

11. I don't know much about growing. I've read a lot here and had my first harvest last summer. We will definitely be growing a CBD plant next summer. It helps my bf with his diabetic neuropathy better than anything.

I can only respond from what I've gotten at dispensaries. I agree that if you mix some other kind of bud in with it, it tastes better and seems to work better too. I smoked some that my grower grew summer before last and his wasn't as harsh and tasted better too, than dispensary weed, but still tastes nothing like some of my favorite strains. I have had several cbd cartridges for my pen and I love those. I hit the pen a bit while laying in bed and drift off to sleep much easier. They have all tasted harsh and are made by commercial extract companies from bud grown here in Oregon.

When I dab, I put the high CBD shatter on my dabber and a little bit of an indicia on there and it tastes way better that way and isn't as harsh as the CBD alone.

I am sure anyone who knows what they are doing can grow great cbd strains. I've heard good things from a strain called critical care.