CBD flower or THC

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by cbd flower or weed?, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I recently got some weed from a friend and have only smoked it once but it has strange taste that kind of reminds me of cbd . I was high already from smoking before that so no idea if it had any effects . Was just curious if there's any physical signs that would help me figure out exactly what im smoking .
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. without lab testing it you'll never know...

and "tastes like cbd" what does that mean? because Ive smoked pure hemp before, the taste is pretty much identical (because its all cannabis)

3. It's hard to describe . It's more earthy tasting and it doesn't have that strong thc smell and taste

4. after waking up this morning completely sober I took a few bong rips of the same weed and have determined it's cbd . It has been 30 minutes and still not feeling anything

5. like when you break a real bud with thc in it in half you get that smell even with lower quality stuff . With this though it smell like earth when i break it, like almost a dirt smell

6. just because its low THC doesnt make i t high CBD...

without lab testing it, you wont know for sure, except that it didnt get you high...

THC and CBD in the plant matter doesn't have a different taste, you're tasting the burning plant matter

there are high CBD buds, sticky, light green and looking like it was dipped in sugar, pure CBD though...

it sounds like youre comparing reggie weed with high grade...

• Like Like x 1