Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD critical mass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotStoner, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Hey Scot, I wanted to ask you about how you liked growing this CBD crit mass... I’m going to be rotating a few strains out and I was going to potentially try growing a plant or two of this strain but still am up against the fence. Would you keep this in your grow room for another run or was it just a one time thing?

2. Turns out I’m a fanny and that one is devils fruit lmao, should be ready within 7days this one, I have about 2 oz almost dry from a different plant that split, it’s a few weeks early that bit but still looks alright anyway, find out tomorrow night maybe :D

3. The devils fruit is a normal kind of denseness not too airy and not like a rock, the other, the real cbd critical mass was a slow starter not as much mass/filling out yet but it’s buds are the most solid I’ve come across, supported the motherfuckers pretty good so there is no more splitting :)

4. Oh wow gunna have some good pain meds between those two strains. Devils fruit has an amazing profile.

5. Did ya chop and jar yet

6. I’ve been flushing for 5 days now so I’m about to cut, I had an oz and 3 quarters from the bit that split 3 weeks early on another plant anyway, it seems good enough, but the head high doesn’t help anxiety I don’t think, I’ve been selling it and people are loving it so I can’t complain too much, it’ll be nice when it’s finally all done lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Good for you man hopefully the next plant is what your looking for.

8. Yeah for sure man, i have avoided this Website for a while because looking at all the problems that arise tend to make me paranoid lol! I’m just hoping I ain’t built an allergy to the plants somehow like I first thought, or I’ll have to sell all this organic weed and buy whatever I find else where lol, have you started a grow yet bro?

9. No not yet I move in 3 weeks so prob get it going in 1.5 months or so gunna go with 2 cookies Kush and 2 sour Kush I’ve decided. Gettin anxious miss taking care of plants feel like I have nothing but time every night.

10. Good to get going again! But Jesus Christ is it not one of the most stressful hobbies going Eh is it a new strain you haven’t tried before ?

11. Cookies will be and all I’ve seen is bad results from it but I love the strain so I’m gunna try it. Sour Kush is one I grow all the time it’s my strain helps with pain sleep and mood I don’t feel like I can go without it and I’ve only got like 3 ounces left so getting kinda nervous

12. Sounds like a challenge, it’s good that you are confident :), and ohhh I feel your pain, you need to get that baby going hehe, moving closer to work? Hope all is going well with that matey

13. Yeah man tired of driving 45 min a day. I’ll be cutting it close I’m already cutting back been smoking other stuff. Got a ounce of strawberry fields from a friend stuff is nice man puts me n the zone for real.

14. Aye good idea getting closer, nothing worse than wasting 90 mins a day unless they pay you for travel eh :D do you guys get to smoke and drive where it’s legal?

15. It’s not legal but I smoke n drive daily.

16. That’s the spirit :D pretty fucked up rule how you can smoke the day before and still test positvE for driving under the influence, that needs changing

17. As long as it jails ppl they ain’t gunna change it.

18. Are you planning another grow? Do you plan on changing your set up at all? Ya seem to be really good at it and know a lot.

19. Ridicules system eh, I dream of the day we can all work together and overcome the powers that be

20. AFter this grow a have a few issues I need to deal with, I think I’ll need to take at least 6monthe to a year off unfortunately, I have learnt a lot from this but god damn has it been stressful! Seems to have been a lot of problem, if it’s not One thing it’s the other, I found a seed yesterday in the weed that was chopped, I didn’t find any sign of a hermie but it must be there somewhere, I wouldn’t be growing the devil fruit strain again, I see quite a few people had the same strain do it, now i just hope for the best and don’t over think or over worry about anything, whatever happens happens, no point losing hair over it eh :p